Warning:Children Rather than put the camera down he decided to watch his whole family drown (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

new user

Rookie
That's some unbeleivable shit right there. I can't imagine what in the hell the person holding the phone/camera was thinking.
Yet we didn't see floating bodies nor the camera angle held long enough to verify a drowning. As another said the water could be only a few feet deep. Kinda like the head twisting "magic" videos or the make them disappear videos. So now we could have fake drowning. I mean we already have fake explosions and gun suicides. Just saw a fake throat cutting the other day.

bdog120

Fresh Meat
That's some unbeleivable shit right there. I can't imagine what in the hell the person holding the phone/camera was thinking.
It was clearly a kid holding the camera, he’s probably the smartest one of bunch of curry munchers cause they all drowned and he’s still alive

yotgguitar

Fuck Around, Find Out...
Yet we didn't see floating bodies nor the camera angle held long enough to verify a drowning. As another said the water could be only a few feet deep. Kinda like the head twisting "magic" videos or the make them disappear videos. So now we could have fake drowning. I mean we already have fake explosions and gun suicides. Just saw a fake throat cutting the other day.
Yeah, the filthy "J" people (demons) have a vested interest in putting out gore videos, fake or not.... just a little more confusion and perversion added to God's creation....

CountScrewloose

TOUT ME FAIT RIRE
1000001030.gif

Back