accident Skydiver crashed to his fucking death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Clam

Forum Veteran
Russian skydiver Dmitry Belyaev crashed to death at the Russian championship in Chechnya The man has more than 3,700 jumps under his belt. At the moment of the fatal landing, he flew into the water, not calculating the height of the maneuver. Scary footage was caught on camera. Death came instantly.

View attachment 712859
Just a matter of time when you are not born with flapping wings.

These daredevils don't know when to quit. At some point they will cross the line and we spectators will know they exceeded their limit. But if the death was quick enough, these men die while still believing that they never failed even once---that they are, in fact, immortal.

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
I asked before how landing in water can kill you & someone had said it's like diving in wrong & the water will sting you depending on how you land & if it's cold water matters too
I grew up on a lake and we used to go cliff jumping all the time. One day my BF wanted to go first and we were wrestling to see who would go. Well he ran an jumped off a 50ft cliff and when he hit the water he didn't position right and his knees came up and basically smashed his head to pieces. Water acts like concrete and if you don't cross your legs, point your feet and cross your arms and grip your shoulders with your jaw tight and chin to chest, like a pencil well you will be like Josh, my friend. I broke my ankle jumping after him cause it was obvious he hit wrong. No one ever tried the 50ft cliff again. It's now called Josh's cliff. That was 50 feet....

Back