disaster Religious Celebration Goes Wrong (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
During the celebration of Saint Death in Mexico a burst of pyrotechnics left a man without legs.

The bloody events occurred during a tour in honor of Saint Death carried out by believers of the so-called “White Girl”.

The people were walking when one of the rockets that were launched into the air was directed towards a truck that was transporting several religious figures with pyrotechnics, which caused the explosion that seriously injured three people in this caravan.
palm.gif

At the moment of the explosion everything was confusion and panic, as well as screams of pain from the bloodied injured people who were lying on the street.

Security cameras captured the moment of the explosion in which a man, who was allegedly in charge of handling the gunpowder, suffered several exposed wounds.

In the images you can see the injured man screaming in pain while he was helped by several people.

According to paramedics who treated the man, the force of the explosive wave tore off his left foot and caused severe injuries to his right leg, however both were amputated at the hospital where he was transferred

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
You are worshipping Santa Muerte, you fucking cabalists. You reap what you sow when you embrace the mother of death...

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
I'd have probably sent up a prayer or two to Saint Barbara, who is venerated by Catholics who face the danger of sudden and violent death at work. She is invoked against thunder and lightning and all accidents arising from explosions of gunpowder. 💣

Pangolin777

Well Known Member
During the celebration of Saint Death in Mexico a burst of pyrotechnics left a man without legs.

The bloody events occurred during a tour in honor of Saint Death carried out by believers of the so-called “White Girl”.

The people were walking when one of the rockets that were launched into the air was directed towards a truck that was transporting several religious figures with pyrotechnics, which caused the explosion that seriously injured three people in this caravan.
palm.gif

At the moment of the explosion everything was confusion and panic, as well as screams of pain from the bloodied injured people who were lying on the street.

Security cameras captured the moment of the explosion in which a man, who was allegedly in charge of handling the gunpowder, suffered several exposed wounds.

In the images you can see the injured man screaming in pain while he was helped by several people.

According to paramedics who treated the man, the force of the explosive wave tore off his left foot and caused severe injuries to his right leg, however both were amputated at the hospital where he was transferred

View attachment 736676
View attachment 736675
View attachment 736674
Dude in the last video is checking himself out like, "I think everything is still here, except my foot dangles by a strip of flesh"

Back