accident Rider Unable To Navigate Turn (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DaisyPug

Fresh Meat
Man it's incredible how psychopaths that can't self regulate always self delete. Many of the people dying from heights, accidents, stupid stuff like this that are 25 or younger are psychopaths. Certainly NOT all of them are, but many are because psychopaths have low fear, low anxiety, and need adrenaline for stimulation because dopamine receptors do not work well. It can be a lethal combination and I'm serious, a bunch of these younger deaths/accidents in 25ish or under have likely high rates of psychopathic traits.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Man it's incredible how psychopaths that can't self regulate always self delete. Many of the people dying from heights, accidents, stupid stuff like this that are 25 or younger are psychopaths. Certainly NOT all of them are, but many are because psychopaths have low fear, low anxiety, and need adrenaline for stimulation because dopamine receptors do not work well. It can be a lethal combination and I'm serious, a bunch of these younger deaths/accidents in 25ish or under have likely high rates of psychopathic traits.
I don't see the connection. They just stupid...

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
Or, they're just young and stupid because they've not yet had to face their own mortality, usually because the only "life" references in their mental catalog come from video games.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Why do you think insurance rates are so high for males under 25? The theys have known a longtime there is a connection though it's not always psychopathy as you need to factor in lack of experience too. But, yes, I was taught that too.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
There's a connection, trust me. I'm in forensics.
the connection:
Personality disorder due to childhood trauma leading to :
  • lack of emotional regulation
  • disregard for risk
  • feeling of emptiness and the need to fill it with some kind of 'persona' ie 'hero', 'racing driver', 'ruthless soldier' etc

DaisyPug

Fresh Meat
True to the above with one exception. Factor 1 and Factor 2 psychopathy. Factor 1 or Type 1 are the born traits and you can literally see MRI differences in the brain from birth and this type can have solid childhoods and it often still doesn't matter. Factor 2 traits or type 2 which is also called sociopaths is the childhood trauma thing/learned behavior.

Both types shared impulsetivity, decreased fear response, decreased anxiety, decreased empathy. The type 2 or Factor 2 type sociopath/psychopath is the hot head quick temper/bar fight guy/reactive. The type 1 is the Ted Bundy type that is cold/planned/calculating/proactive and he's not the guy that gets into the bar fight, he starts it and sets back and watches or he is the guy that gets sucker punched, calmly gets up and walks away, but then comes back 2 weeks later after planning and burns the bar down with everyone inside it.

Both types have little response to dopamine surges. It doesn't give them the natural high that most people get. Their natural high can ONLY come from epinephrine/adrenaline. They are not just the clifff climbers, but the ones who go a step further and do it without ropes. The 7 year old kids walking on the train tracks goofing off and daring each other to dangle or hang from the tracks only for common sense, even at age 7 to take hold and anxiety and fear set in and the kids are like....he'll no. But.....there's one that doesn't have that same level of fear and anxiety because his brain/limbic system doesn't work like the rest/psychopath/ and he takes the dare.

The advantage of the above? Great warfighters/fighter pilots/trauma surgeons that are willing to take risk, but don't feel anywhere close to the same levels of stress as others in the same situations.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Very long stretch to make a psychopathy (or APD) diagnosis from observation of driving behaviour...

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Ok,
Two things here, easiest way to "navigate" a curve is to be speeding at the time.
Second, at least emergency vehicle showed up quickly. 😒 🤔

DaisyPug

Fresh Meat
Very long stretch to make a psychopathy (or APD) diagnosis from observation of driving behaviour...
And NEVER did I do it. I clearly hinted that. Zero way to know. Here is what We Do Know according to scientific studies. Those that die accidentally under the age of 25 are more likely than the general population to have higher levels of psychopathic traits. This was my point (and u know that) and it holds true. Does that mean that every accident in someone age 25 means that they are a psychopath? Of course not. But the point I made above holds true and we have clear data on that.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
And NEVER did I do it. I clearly hinted that. Zero way to know. Here is what We Do Know according to scientific studies. Those that die accidentally under the age of 25 are more likely than the general population to have higher levels of psychopathic traits. This was my point (and u know that) and it holds true. Does that mean that every accident in someone age 25 means that they are a psychopath? Of course not. But the point I made above holds true and we have clear data on that.
Righty O then...

Back