bizarre Right In The Bung Hole (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mynameILZ

Bark at tha šŸ® mooooā€¦.n
A brown-eyed girl. That was a fucked up thing to do imo, or I would hope most ppl. He shoulda at least been fired and hopefully arrested but it would depend on how much of a ā€œsportā€ the young lady was after she fell to avoid the mop handle from perforating her colon, I mean, that coulda been a painful death right there; mixing GI tract acids, microbes, bile, etc. etc., within the bloodstream and body cavitiesā€¦a.k.a peritonitis, abscesses, in other words Pain Beyond Imagination. Yea this didnā€™t apparently happen but it couldve. The pervert who positioned the handle so it would go up her ass could easily be charged with aggravated assault or even attempted murder. I think he should be charged with sexual battery, or aggravated sexual battery, and get 10 yearsā€¦..plus a nice rape in prison that leaves him scarred for life. All over a workplace prank. Fuck it

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Many times ive been clearly doing multiple tasks like, making a meal, while simultaneously doing laundry etc and my bloke shouts out watching TV in another room..

'Babe can you get me a soda' and I reply,
'Sure, stick a broom up my arse and ill sweep the floor too'

Im thinking this is what has happened here and shes been taken literally...

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
A brown-eyed girl. That was a fucked up thing to do imo, or I would hope most ppl. He shoulda at least been fired and hopefully arrested but it would depend on how much of a ā€œsportā€ the young lady was after she fell to avoid the mop handle from perforating her colon, I mean, that coulda been a painful death right there; mixing GI tract acids, microbes, bile, etc. etc., within the bloodstream and body cavitiesā€¦a.k.a peritonitis, abscesses, in other words Pain Beyond Imagination. Yea this didnā€™t apparently happen but it couldve. The pervert who positioned the handle so it would go up her ass could easily be charged with aggravated assault or even attempted murder. I think he should be charged with sexual battery, or aggravated sexual battery, and get 10 yearsā€¦..plus a nice rape in prison that leaves him scarred for life. All over a workplace prank. Fuck it
Fuckin hell you need to lighten up a bit. Have you not had sex in a while?

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom

You are way too triggered by this...did someone nonconsensually stick something up your ass? Is it still there?

mynameILZ

Bark at tha šŸ® mooooā€¦.n
Fuckin hell you need to lighten up a bit. Have you not had sex in a while?
Havenā€™t heard of peritonitis? Well look it up douche

You are way too triggered by this...did someone nonconsensually stick something up your ass? i Love getting it up the ass. Why even taking a chance and having my asshole ripped apart is so hott

No Iā€™m not triggered. I can type fast and I have a 145 IQ so no need for all the complements. Go to college asshole

Havenā€™t heard of peritonitis? Well look it up douche

No Iā€™m not triggered. I can type fast and I have a 145 IQ so no need for all the complements. Go to college asshole
No I just got the collywobbles thinking how much it would hurt if that woman fell on that shaft it woulda caused pain beyond imagination yea I guess i have to tell ppl I have the knowledge to say this shit. And yea thereā€™s tons of stories out there ive heard, some on sites like this. You might think differently if u knew medical shit. If u do, good. If not, keep ur stupid Emojis where they could find renewed use: up YOUR ASSES. Xoxo hugs and kisses LOL

Last edited:

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
No I just got the collywobbles thinking how much it would hurt if that woman fell on that shaft it woulda caused pain beyond imagination yea I guess i have to tell ppl I have the knowledge to say this shit. And yea thereā€™s tons of stories out there ive heard, some on sites like this. You might think differently if u knew medical shit. If u do, good. If not, keep ur stupid Emojis where they could find renewed use: up YOUR ASSES. Xoxo hugs and kisses LOL
You act like people on here give a shit. News for you, we don't, we have medical people on this forum and not one of them act like you, so keep dreaming.
If you wish to carry on then take it to flh.

Back