ZKFB6bY.jpg

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Moshie

Meh
This is freaking crazy, I honestly would not know what to do if this busted out on my street. I would die.

BluVelvet

Rookie
This is freaking crazy, I honestly would not know what to do if this busted out on my street. I would die.
These people are badass. I'd like to think there are at least some of us in the US who would stand up in the face of having our freedom stripped away. Not this theoretical crap the RWNJs and politicians spout about on TV and radio here, but REAL oppression like these people are under.....fines for using the internet, inability to assemble, mass text messaging for assembling in a public place, all the things listed on the flyer shown earlier on this post, etc. Crazy shit. These people are not backing down. Good for them.

Moshie

Meh
These people are badass. I'd like to think there are at least some of us in the US who would stand up in the face of having our freedom stripped away. Not this theoretical crap the RWNJs and politicians spout about on TV and radio here, but REAL oppression like these people are under.....fines for using the internet, inability to assemble, mass text messaging for assembling in a public place, all the things listed on the flyer shown earlier on this post, etc. Crazy shit. These people are not backing down. Good for them.

I'm too passive. I couldn't hurt anyone, unless they were hurting me. I pretty much could never hurt anyone. I see both sides.

Reactions: McM

BluVelvet

Rookie
I'm assuming that first pic is a projectile removed from someone with a little 4-0 nylon suture/suture kit to close the hole it made...? Doesn't appear to be a ballistic with explosive charge, but still capable of doing damage nonetheless. SMDH.

It's obvious to see which side hold the upper hand here; I wonder how long this will continue knowing the eyes of the conscientious world are upon Ukraine and the region in general.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Protesters in Ukraine are Disappearing From Hospitals, Others Found Tortured.

It has been confirmed that protesters are being kidnapped from hospitals and taken into the forest where they are stripped and executed:

Yesterday we reported that activists in Ukraine were disappearing from hospitals and that it was possible that there was some connection to people that were found killed and tortured in the forest outside of the city.

Today this connection has been confirmed, with even mainstream media sources reporting that the government is kidnapping activists from hospitals and taking them into the woods where they are stripped, tortured and killed in many cases.

The incident that we reported on yesterday was the death of Yuri Verbitsky, an activist who was found killed and left in the forest.

Now a journalist named Igor Lutsenko has come forward saying that he managed to escape from government agents, and was one of the people who were tortured and taken to the forest.

He had been taken from a hospital in Kiev, beaten, and was eventually left in a forest by his abductors after an ordeal lasting almost a day, AFP reported.

Ukrainian news website Dzerkalo Tyzhnia said that two unidentified bodies had been found in the forest outside Kiev where Lutsenko had been taken after his abduction.

Back