Robert Kennedy Jr: 300,000 Ukrainians are dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fireball47

NewbieX
I wish both sides would release factual tallies on this shit. Considering my tax dollars are funding this bullshit.
I think Ukraine suffers so much loss but the U.S and Zelensky will not allow the true number to be published. If they do it will send a message to the world that Ukraine is losing the war.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I think Ukraine suffers so much loss but the U.S and Zelensky will not allow the true number to be published. If they do it will send a message to the world that Ukraine is losing the war.
Possible.
The way media portrays it, you would think few Ukrainians are dying.
The way Russian propaganda bots portrays it, you would think few Russians are dying.

Liars on both sides.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
The US is controlled by liars of a particular type.... so is Ukraine.... if you believed for one second Ukraine could possibly defeat Russia, then you obviously are brainwashed and are a prime example of the thinking that has gotten so many Ukrainians killed.... it doesn't take a fkn genius to figure this shit out....I could say A LOT more but it would just be the same truths nobody wants to confront...

hedgerow

simpelton
surviving slavs will have their pick of the babes for marriage...maybe TPTB simply need to decrease the surplus male population

Back