Robin Williams Dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

VIIIXIII

Hush
Fuuu... normally I couldn't give two shits about 'celebrities' dying, but this has me upset. I felt this way when Carlin went too. Gonna have to go on a Williams binge and watch a bunch of his shit, listen to a bunch of his comedy.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
He was a legend, but major clinical depression doesn't discriminate. Sad to see he died as a result of this - but it does go to show that suicide is not just some easy way out for people looking for attention. It's real and whether it's the girl that got drunk and raped or Robin Williams having problems ~ suicide is often the only escape.

RIP Mork.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
for many comedians the laughter and humor is a facade hiding the tempest of depression and desparation the worlds best funnymen have been battling since childhoods.

robin williams reminded me of that beautiful bird in john keats ode to nightingale...
even in the darkest ugliest of time mr. robin you broke the silence to punctuate bleak stillness with a word to paint a thought...to light a darkness in a room with a word rainbow...

and robin williams you wore the bodysuit of mortality as a man yet you found the ability to celebrate wonderment like an innocent child do.
and thank you so much ... YOU TOOK US WITH YOU each time on carpet of imagination that you unrolled beneath us.
you really a special human...like marcel marceau and charlie the chaplin..robin williams also very beautiful unique human being

i shall deeply deeply miss this beautiful soul who has left. its really really really a deep loss this unique comedian who use wirds but bring the magic of mime somehow

:rose:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
RIP robin williams
19590529.IMG_t10872aniS3.gif

Back