Robin Williams Dead (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

erqsqdx8

Fresh Meat
Depression seems to have spread its wings and taken away one of the few gifted actors of this world. Conspiracy theorists will be talking about this one for decades, but the reality of depression is that it can take anyone.

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
"What's wrong with death, sir? What are we so mortally afraid of? Why can't we treat death with a certain amount of humanity & dignity and, God forbid, maybe even humor. Death is not the enemy, gentlemen. If we're going to fight a disease, let's fight one of the most terrible diseases of all: indifference." Robin Williams as Patch Adams

gristle

Lurking and Lurking
Complete shock is all I can feel right now - I don't know what to say except he was awesome. He was way more than just a comedian, he was a hell of an actor. He started playing some darker roles later in his career and he was quite good at it.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
tumblr_mo8yt32iFp1sui6v4o1_400.gif

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I lived for Robin Williams to say " Nanu, Nanu", and when he put his face in the whip cream in Mrs.Doubtfire. I'm heartbroken.

or " oooohhh...I do not vork vith ze males...BECAUSE I USED TO BE ONE."

Man, why did he have to die? I know how it feels to be in the depths of despair but I'm a freakin' nobody and so many people loved this guy. If only he could see that. Especially since it sounds like his family is devastated.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Whenever I hear of death via asphyxiation, the first thing I think is "autoerotic". But I suppose asphyxiation could also be caused by running your car in a closed garage or something like that. And I remember hearing of his severe depression when I was a kid and he was on "Mork and Mindy". I found it so hard to believe.

RIP Robin Williams. You'll be missed.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Am I the only guy that didn't think he ever made anything worth watching but mork and mindy?

I thought his movie career sucked, I mean I didn't want him to kill himself but I wasn't exactly a fan.

I knew he was a manic depressant type but hearing he killed himself is still a total shocker.

Back