Robin Williams Dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
That's good. As someone who lost a father to suicide, I can only imagine how much worse those dipshits made her long grieving process.
:rose:my heart goes out to you and your family Bela for losing your daddy :rose:

internet has such cruel people sit behind screen tapping away on the keyboards..

i wish zelda never took to twitter or instagram, and locked them down.
she should have known that there is good fan mail and BAD FAN mail already as she comes from hollywood royalty being robin williams child

bless her heart she reach out to people. but better she needs to heal quietly and not publicly :heart:

i know we at goregrish would never do this to her if she was member here.
we would rip in half any member here that is do this abuse to another member who lose their father or family :rose:

Last edited:

Kyuss

All the animals come out at night
People should only type what they would say in real life, i know thats never gonna happen, its like game of thrones too many fucking keyboard warriors, poor girl, hope she realizes they are idiots with no life and won't ever amount to much, bless her and her family and Robin goddamn it man, millions of us loved you............

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
:rose:my heart goes out to you and your family Bela for losing your daddy :rose:

internet has such cruel people sit behind screen tapping away on the keyboards..

i wish zelda never took to twitter or instagram, and locked them down.
she should have known that there is good fan mail and BAD FAN mail already as she comes from hollywood royalty being robin williams child

bless her heart she reach out to people. but better she needs to heal quietly and not publicly :heart:

i know we at goregrish would never do this to her if she was member here.
we would rip in half any member here that is do this abuse to another member who lose their father or family :rose:
Thanks ScHoLaR, I appreciate you saying so. And I agree, I hope she seeks help quietly because I think that's the only way to do it since suicide is still so taboo. But just because it is (or isn't) doesn't give anyone the right to throw insults at the suicide survivors. There will always be those assholes out there tho.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
being cruel makes me feel small. weak.
thats why you never find me lured into its dank glow

instead i choose warmth and light. where i am strong.
where you can find me never unravel

really is a good way to live life ♥

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
I just hope that Zelda is strong enough not to harm herself as well. Fuckin dirtbags!
i imagine it is very hard to be a little girl growing up and see your life hero YOUR DADDY always sad and drunk :(
out of the gate it was hard for sweet zelda and sisters and brothers, cause she have to share her famous daddy (her broken daddy :( ) with the world.

Kyuss

All the animals come out at night
In ireland now the correct term for someone who takes their life is died by suicide, commit is not a term used anymore, well some do, as it was put, you don't commit cancer or commit a heart attack, Depression is a medical condition and should be treated the same as any disease or condition, a very ignorant newscaster on Fox News said Robin Williams was selfish, what a first class bollocks, this is the ignorance that has to go and sorry for your loss Béla Kiss

VIIIXIII

Hush
Build a better lock, you build a better thief.

Twitter won't be blocking shit. Pompous pricks just want to bandwagon on a famous case. What about the millions of others who have been trolled or harassed? I know there's no better time to start than now, but this is just blatant pandering to the fucking "elite". Fuck them. Fuck twitter. Fuck their feelings.

Also, R.I.P. Robin :(

LadyGoreGore

Gore Whore
My Dad survived his suicide but my fiance sadly didn't. Those absolute cunts on twitter deserve to rot, suspending their accounts isnt enough IMO. They have absolutely no empathy or compassion for Zelda and her family. This is so close to home for me in so many ways. RIP Robin and love to your family and close friends x

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Never say never. Shit like this has happened here.
i cant picture such feeble dustmites getting very far with such heartless abuse...
goregrish has a bevy of articulate male and female members with word power know-how to shut those trolls fucking mouths...and i have seen these capable forum members in action :heart:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
My Dad survived his suicide but my fiance sadly didn't. Those absolute cunts on twitter deserve to rot, suspending their accounts isnt enough IMO. They have absolutely no empathy or compassion for Zelda and her family. This is so close to home for me in so many ways. RIP Robin and love to your family and close friends x
when zelda wrote she couldn't report them, that she was just so upset she was shaking, i felt a sadness for her that even surpassed my sadness for the loss of her daddy...

i can't even imagine how reading that abuse has upset you too LadyGoreGore :rose:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
no woe man no cry..there still this to live for

Beverly-Hills-90210-beverly-hills-90210-2630447-745-543.jpg

Back