animals ~Rodeo Rider Gets Stomped To Death By Bull~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
This is an awful and vile sport, human got what he deserved. Animal abusers get the rope
I totally agree with you!… but… i wonder if the dog in your avi pic thinks he’s getting abused when he gets dressed up like that…
;)

Wacom

S.E.T.I.
:ko: Last Saturday a rodeo rider was crushed to death by a bull in Mexico.

The man, ID'd as EN, 35 years old, rode the animal for a brief moment and then fell and was repeatedly stepped on by the bull, which caused his death.

When the misfortune occurred, the man's companions distracted the bull, so that he could be removed from the place, however, when the paramedics arrived at the scene, he was dead...

View attachment 587132
They better not murder that bull after this. What do you expect riding on a back of a Bull?!

Reject

This user was banned

The man, ID'd as EN, 35 years old, rode the animal for a brief moment and then fell and was repeatedly stepped on by the bull, which caused his death.

When the misfortune occurred, the man's companions distracted the bull, so that he could be removed from the place, however, when the paramedics arrived at the scene, he was dead...

View attachment 587132
Wow, what to say???

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I must say, when watching this filthy mexican garbage, I appreciate the fact that the bull deserves to live while the monkey on its back dies a horrible and painful death....
Thank you Mr.Bull.... Thank you

Collins

Well Known Member

View attachment 587132
Well if someone doesn’t die in Mexico at one of these events that’s a miracle

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

View attachment 587132
I love watching spics die

drdoom93

Yeezus just rose again

View attachment 587132
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

View attachment 587132
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Psycholollipop

Fresh Meat

View attachment 587132
Shaaaaaame!! Dumb cunts

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned

View attachment 587132
donde esta, puto?!
estoy bien!😂

Back