Rodney Alcala 'Dating Game' serial killer dieded (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
  • Serial killer Rodney Alcala, 77, had died of natural causes in a California hospital on Saturday at 1:43 am
  • He infamously appeared on the The Dating Game in September 1978, when he was in the midst of a brutal killing spree
  • Two years after appearing on the show he was convicted of killing a 12-year-old girl in Los Angeles after abducting her on her way to ballet
  • In the years that followed he was connected to seven other murders
  • Police believe he could be connected up to 130 killings of women and children but the exact number of his victims is not known

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ler-Rodney-Alcala-died-natural-causes-77.html

1627203201180.png

At this point capital punishment should be abolished and all inmates send to prison farms to hard labour and in order to grow their own sustenance. Death row is a joke. Ive read somewhere that in many states inmates want to stay on death row cause living conditions are worse in general population.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
At this point capital punishment should be abolished and all inmates send to prison farms to hard labour and in order to grow their own sustenance. Death row is a joke. Ive read somewhere that in many states inmates want to stay on death row cause living conditions are worse in general population.
Death row is atleast solitary confinement, which is totally fucked. I got placed on administrative segregation (ad seg) for 3 days in county once a different lifetime ago, it was on purpose to get away from a crazy dyke in jail, but long story short... It's very awful to not have any human contact and this is coming from someone who hates most humans. Rest easy friend, knowing that these pieces of murdering shit are suffering😍

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Death row is atleast solitary confinement, which is totally fucked. I got placed on administrative segregation (ad seg) for 3 days in county once a different lifetime ago, it was on purpose to get away from a crazy dyke in jail, but long story short... It's very awful to not have any human contact and this is coming from someone who hates most humans. Rest easy friend, knowing that these pieces of murdering shit are suffering😍
Yes humans are wired to socialize with other humans. Anyway u can expand a little on the dyke issue. Sounds interesting!

Hmm, I'd enjoy being alone. Than again, I have not tried it. What I need to have is good books, than I would not mind much, I guess.

This being said: I would like murderers to serve their sentences as follows-decades of imprisonment (for psychopaths- forever) at daily hard labour, no commisary,no TV, no radio. After work, they eat their meal with others (and can socialize. Bible study/mass would be another possibility for that) and are returned to their own, tiny cell, which is sound-proof. Being alone helps with evaluating ones life for the better for most people.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Now his real " punishment-torment" begins.
A horror so real, so bad, that the Bible clearly states it is beyond description.
Hell is talked about more than heaven by 15 to 1. Warning people.
There is no parole, getting out, working off your sins etc.
Hell, like Heaven, is permanent.
We go exactly as we are now. Same people, personality.
Forever .
Eternally .
Check Mate Rodney Alcala.
FYI, One does not have to be a killer to go to hell. Being a liar gets you a ticket there. Yes !!!!
There is only one way to escape hell...

John 3:16 - 18 ...........

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
That, or they should be killed immediately after they get sentenced to death, (obviously we would have to put in some rules about giving the death sentence in order to prevent accidental deaths, like if the person actually didnt do it, make it like, you need to be absolutely certain they did it, and then the sentence can be death)

Back