War Russian Shelling Scene in Kherson w/Dead Civilians (Dec 2022) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Dec. 24, 2022
Kherson, Ukraine

After Russian rockets hit the city in the downtown area.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Turns out the Bear is WEAK. . . lol Its actually YOGI Bear. bwahaha
time will tell...

I think the bear still has a load of artilery and loads of drones plus the Wagner crew.

Ukraine has the Wests deification of the little guy who wears the mufti stuff and struts around like some kind of half assed Castro. I'm not sure its enough...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Probably an Ukrainian false flag attack in an attempt to gather sympathy and support for zelenskys never ending begathon...
Great! Begathon...

Aus wants to send him some of our old F18's.

Unsure what he'll do with them given he runs Soviet stuff and all the integration problems let alone training on the type etc but it seems to play well locally what with the recent deification of Mrs Mufti Zelensky and the whole rotten and corrupt Ukraine.

I remember PM Bob Hawk getting all mawkish over that dreadful weak eyed cunt from the band U2, the one with the 'I have the special yellow glasses', when he was on his 'when rock stars beg for cash' Africa famine thing and wanted some of our old clapped out C130's sitting in public view. Hawkie got them airworthy and donated them some where in Africa. No idea what happened to them. That Bono cunt is still pulling his cock every public moment he can. What a cunt. I do so hate him...

Back