War The Bucha Massacre: Russian Liberation & Occupation (2022) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kilipää69

Lurker
Nice, I hadn't seen such an extensive collection of photographs of the Ukrainian staged Bucha massacre. Convenient that most of the identities are hidden with bodies face down, incase someone might identify someone who was last seen somewhere else, like getting pulled into a van by Ukrainian secret service. Funny how this hadn't occurred anywhere else except in a town call Bucha, which sounds like Butcher in English and made for great propaganda, and ridiculous notion to think Russian forces would leave all their war crimes exposed on streets all over town, and then voluntary withdraw from the town. The inconvenient truth that 2 days of Ukrainian control had passed before the story emerged, and even after the mayor had made a statement. The only evidence to state otherwise was a drone video that appeared, because we all know a cameras date can't be manually set. This story fell out of love quicky in the MSM because of the inconsistencies, firm Russian denial, and the exposure of a Ukrainian human rights ombudsman caught lying about accusations of rape and murder by Russian soldiers. She was fired from her job. Look it up, her name Lyudmila Denisova
1000 ruples have been deposited to your account.

Eternal glory to Mother Russia товарищ!

White8is8Right

This user was banned
So sad that two cultures basically identical other than imperialistic world views and a disgusting amount of Muslim scum

livedie

Lurker
These Americans can't help but create wars all over the world. This is so hopeless. I want to say end the war but I know it is only going to get bigger and we are doomed anyway so why pray. Let's just see how long the humanity lasts.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Anyone wondering why Ukrainian troops who have tortured and murdered Russian troops, this is why.

Screenshot_20230811_115633_Chrome.jpg

ts why you DONT murder and torture civilians and pictures POWs; or even invade other nations and start unwarranted wars to begin with! Not doing so, protect you from justified reprisals like what Ukrainians have since done to Russian POWs on several reported occasions. I would not at all be surprised if that soldier shown in this photo has exacted some justified revenge.

These Americans can't help but create wars all over the world. This is so hopeless. I want to say end the war but I know it is only going to get bigger and we are doomed anyway so why pray. Let's just see how long the humanity lasts.
Americans? Russians are Ukraine. Wtf are you going on about?

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
Both Russia and Ukraine have a history of murdering innocent civilians using inhuman ways. Guess it's hard for them to get rid of old habits. Still the same inbred Mongolian genes.
Every civilisation has that history, if you go back far enough.

Russians did it in 2023 though, and that's the difference.

Most other people, (jihadis aside) have grown up, but not russia.

The end of russia cannot come soon enough.

singlemalt

Rookie
Nice, I hadn't seen such an extensive collection of photographs of the Ukrainian staged Bucha massacre. Convenient that most of the identities are hidden with bodies face down, incase someone might identify someone who was last seen somewhere else, like getting pulled into a van by Ukrainian secret service. Funny how this hadn't occurred anywhere else except in a town call Bucha, which sounds like Butcher in English and made for great propaganda, and ridiculous notion to think Russian forces would leave all their war crimes exposed on streets all over town, and then voluntary withdraw from the town. The inconvenient truth that 2 days of Ukrainian control had passed before the story emerged, and even after the mayor had made a statement. The only evidence to state otherwise was a drone video that appeared, because we all know a cameras date can't be manually set. This story fell out of love quicky in the MSM because of the inconsistencies, firm Russian denial, and the exposure of a Ukrainian human rights ombudsman caught lying about accusations of rape and murder by Russian soldiers. She was fired from her job. Look it up, her name Lyudmila Denisova
Right, the earth is flat, Trump will save Amerika, Covid is a hoax such as climate change is, good busy :tu: 😒

Whenever I come back to this, the one thought that never leaves my brain, is that the photographer is one fine muthafuka, look at the aesthetic sense of the images, death made look beautiful

Back