War Russian Soldier Caught Looting Got Fucked Off (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Denis Cibenko lived a normal life in Russia. He had a beautiful blonde wife and made a good impression on those around him. As soon as he crossed the Ukrainian border in the uniform of a Russian soldier, he became a beast. He looted, robbed corpses and probably murdered innocent civilians. When he was neutralized by the Ukrainian army, a lot of stolen valuables and cash were found on his person.

IMG_3189.jpeg
IMG_3190.jpeg
IMG_3191.jpeg

DokraOwl

Hooter
Hmmm... seems to be about $500 in cheap 10k/14k gold and silver jewelry, $196 in USD, £20 British monopoly script, etc. Lets estimate it's all worth $1,000. This is a very sad amount of loot, and this guy was actively trying to loot, not a good place to loot when all the dead soldiers and civilians were poor to begin with. Now back in WWII, those were the good looting days, some people looted so much gold they had to steal trains afterwards just to move it all. When the Monuments Men found Hitler's gold in a salt mine they loaded it all into trucks and half of it "fell off the back" before it even got to its destination. When all the gold was finally stored there was just so much to loot that nobody even cared, as no man was strong enough to physically carry it. It was being used as paper weights, to keep doors propped open, some men even buried some in the woods in the hope of coming back for it later long after the war ended. Many of these secret caches continue to be found to this day.
Nazi-gold.jpg

qPtsxiuUWhCgqjDCeogHZ5-1200-80.jpg

nazi-gold_2486387b.jpg

Last edited:

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
As an Elite Russian Paratrooper w/a bachelor's degree in management, you'd think he would know how to avoid cameras so, I'm thinking he just didn't care & possibly felt entitled. It wasn't just him doing it, (they were caught on cam) mailing their stolen goods back to a Russian post office, I assume multiple times & what he had on him when killed was just his recent haul is what's pictured.

40364934083e61c14847831f583a184e-696x928.jpeg

RussianParatrooperStory01.jpg

RussianParatrooperStory02.jpg

RussianParatrooperStory03.jpg

I don't speak Russian & don't know exactly what's being said in spot below but I'm thinking the reason the supposed phone call from when his wife was notified of his death was published is because she was receiving the stolen goods. Hence, the theys exposed some of the investigation results of them both on social media.
[👇🔊 posted on X]

Bethy 🔥

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
As an Elite Russian Paratrooper w/a bachelor's degree in management, you'd think he would know how to avoid cameras so, I'm thinking he just didn't care & possibly felt entitled. It wasn't just him doing it, (they were caught on cam) mailing their stolen goods back to a Russian post office, I assume multiple times & what he had on him when killed was just his recent haul is what's pictured.

View attachment 794758
View attachment 794749
View attachment 794750
View attachment 794748

I don't speak Russian & don't know exactly what's being said in spot below but I'm thinking the reason the supposed phone call from when his wife was notified of his death was published is because she was receiving the stolen goods. Hence, the theys exposed some of the investigation results of them both on social media.
[👇🔊 posted on X]
View attachment 794760
Thank You Darling 😘

Nezzi

Rookie
Denis Cibenko lived a normal life in Russia. He had a beautiful blonde wife and made a good impression on those around him. As soon as he crossed the Ukrainian border in the uniform of a Russian soldier, he became a beast. He looted, robbed corpses and probably murdered innocent civilians. When he was neutralized by the Ukrainian army, a lot of stolen valuables and cash were found on his person.

View attachment 794684View attachment 794685View attachment 794686
No more loot for Denis...

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. ✌️+❤️=🤯

View attachment 794684View attachment 794685View attachment 794686
Fucking barbarians looting and raping the people and nation of Ukraine.

Back