Russian SU-30 Fighter Crashes ~ Lands on House (Russia) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Oct. 23, 2022: Another Russian fighter jet, an SU-30, was on a test flight when it fell out of the evening sky and crashed into a house in Irkutsk Oblast, Russia, killing both pilots. No one on the ground was injured, although 3 children had to be rescued from the house. The SU-30 had taken off from the Irkutsk Aviation Plant and the pilots, according to Russian media, had suffocated to death in the cockpit. When the fuel ran out the jet nose-dived to the ground. Officials did not state how the pilots may have suffocated (decompression most likely).

Source

1. Similar SU-30
Sukhoi Su-30.jpg

2. Crash site.
2.jpg

3. Burning crash site.
3.jpg

Video.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Oct. 23, 2022: Another Russian fighter jet, an SU-30, was on a test flight when it fell out of the evening sky and crashed into a house in Irkutsk Oblast, Russia, killing both pilots. No one on the ground was injured, although 3 children had to be rescued from the house. The SU-30 had taken off from the Irkutsk Aviation Plant and the pilots, according to Russian media, had suffocated to death in the cockpit. When the fuel ran out the jet nose-dived to the ground. Officials did not state how the pilots may have suffocated (decompression most likely).

Source

1. Similar SU-30
View attachment 625492

2. Crash site.
View attachment 625493

3. Burning crash site.
View attachment 625494

Video.
View attachment 625497
I'm putting this Bitch down in my Ex's Fkn House! Fuck-er!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Ran out of fuel is just a cover up for shitty equipment.
How that Shit gets off the Fkn Ground amazes Me! Ever 👁👁 how Stretched & Tattered the elastic bands R???
🤣🤣🤣...SP

I used to laugh My Fkn Ass of at Maxwell Smart;Ole Agent 86! 🤣🤣🤣
🤙...SP

Pilot probably pulled on the control stick and it broke off in his hand. That tends to happen when two screws are worth more than the maintenance man's yearly sallery.
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣
👌...SP

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
The pilots went rogue, so ground control initiated override. When the pilots refused to alter course, they forced it into the ground instead of letting the pilots deliver the jet to Ukraine.

@DeathHand

Don't believe Russian media. Most of it is false.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
The Orks do more damage to their own country in a war, than the enemy does. 🤣

Edit:

Nevermind, this is old news. Just realized someone had turned this into a zombie thread. Lol.

Edit 2:

Nevermind again, just realized I had clicked one of the "Similar Thread" links on the bottom of a new thread I was done viewing.

Back