Sacramento shooting, 6 deaths (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Good to see a mass shooting not involving a white fella for a change...
Usually when you see mass shootings on the news, you always think
9k=.jpg

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
BREAK YO SELF NIGGUH!!!!! BREAK YO SELF!!!!;;

Good to see a mass shooting not involving a white fella for a change...
Usually when you see mass shootings on the news, you always think
View attachment 579150
Had she not died a few days before her 100th birthday , I was booked to eat her pussy for 45 minutes or until she cum on my face, true story, I'm still devestated , but am dining at the Y like it's 1999

Last edited:

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
Blacks As Usual
How do you know? Put Info links about killer

Because if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and shoots like a duck its going to be a negro.

Deandre Martin, one of the two brothers charged in the shooting
1649182736392.png

all those shots and only 6 killed, someone please buy these niggers some shooting lessons for fucks sake
They need to learn the basics

DrGoodEvil

Forum Veteran

Straight the fuck up question.....Do you EVER see this shit happen in a club full of white people?! NO...YOU DON'T! STOP FUCKING TRYIN' TO TELL ME THAT BLACKS AND WHITES ARE IN ANY WAY EQUAL. They are not. Want to decrease the murder rate in America by 90%? Send all black people back where they belong....Africa. There they can murder each other to their hearts content. ABOVE ALL THINGS.....TRUTH! UGLY OR NOT!

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I mean if you see and hear all that activity going on before the shooting happens and you don't expect it to happen then you're at the wrong place at the wrong time by choice lol
fr, been around plenty of those types, probably the exact same people considering my proximity to some of the events i go to to Sac, these fights ALWAYS end in gunfire, ALWAYS, every time, either into the crowd or into the air, but gunfire everytime nonetheless, i only feel bad for the people far off who got struck by strays (though i actually dont know if any of the people shot were at distance) anyone standing there was a fucking idiot, or knew the risks (saw one guy running and laughing because he knew what was gonna happen and still wanted to see it) anyways, ill shut up lmfao

Back