bizarre Same Sex Bathroom 🚽 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
Ah.. it's not allowed to shit and barf into the handwashbasin. Good to know.

Unbenannt.JPG

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
I've encountered a few larger (multiple stalls) unisex restrooms before but they definitely weren't like this.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Its Japan i take it, wouldnt work in the west, too many perverts.
Apparently you know nothing about sexual proclivities of the Japanese. It is one the most perverted countries in the world. Possibly even the most perverted. This video is just one example of that. It should be rather obvious what that set up is about.

jebhuzyak35

Rookie
Apparently you know nothing about sexual proclivities of the Japanese. It is one the most perverted countries in the world. Possibly even the most perverted. This video is just one example of that. It should be rather obvious what that set up is about.
I lived in the R.O.K for a few years and we used to take weekend trips to Tokyo/Narita just for the casual sex and availability of women into americans. Not to mention you can buy beer and walk around drinking in public...

I lived in the R.O.K for a few years and we used to take weekend trips to Tokyo/Narita just for the casual sex and availability of women into americans. Not to mention you can buy beer and walk around drinking in public...

Charles Bliss

This user was banned
Your right, im such a dum-dum for not knowing, i think I was out sick the day 'Pervy Countries 101' was being taught.

Back