fights Sausage Roll Wars. Fight outside Greggs. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
What is Gregg's? The logo/sign looks like it's for a place where you can file your taxes...

Itโ€™s a horrible food establishment. Mass manufactured ultra processed grease in pastry. Heated in the small shops.

Very popular in Newcastle among the little scallies. As a student up there, I would regularly hear โ€œwanna go te Greggโ€™s, I ganny get some scranโ€. Scran being food in the Geordie dialect ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
What is it with blacks and their constant need to steal...?

Itโ€™s a horrible food establishment. Mass manufactured ultra processed grease in pastry. Heated in the small shops.

Very popular in Newcastle among the little scallies. As a student up there, I would regularly hear โ€œwanna go te Greggโ€™s, I ganny get some scranโ€. Scran being food in the Geordie dialect ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Scran is also a very well used word in my neck of the woods too ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Can't stand Greggs slop however...

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Fucking stupid dweebs still think that face diapers magically protect them.
IT's not magic.... it's something even more nebulous and profound: "public belief".

The public were lead to believe that masking-up would provide a degree of protection from airbourne transmission of Covid.
I always wore a mask when I was out and about during the pandemic, and I never contracted Covid - ever.
Luck? Magic? Science? Who cares - if it keeps the populace placid during a panic, then it was successful.

No need to get your panties knotted about what other people do to themselves.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
IT's not magic.... it's something even more nebulous and profound: "public belief".

The public were lead to believe that masking-up would provide a degree of protection from airbourne transmission of Covid.
I always wore a mask when I was out and about during the pandemic, and I never contracted Covid - ever.
Luck? Magic? Science? Who cares - if it keeps the populace placid during a panic, then it was successful.

No need to get your panties knotted about what other people do to themselves.
Then live in ignorance if you think that success is equivalent to a pantomime. But there was a study done by the prestigious Cochrane Institute in London that concluded that masks are useless and do nothing to protect against infectious diseases. The doofuses doing their perfomative thing with the face thongs are good for a laugh anyway.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Then live in ignorance if you think that success is equivalent to a pantomime. But there was a study done by the prestigious Cochrane Institute in London that concluded that masks are useless and do nothing to protect against infectious diseases. The doofuses doing their perfomative thing with the face thongs are good for a laugh anyway.
Wow..... you got a whole lot of hate building up in you there, especially if you consider these mask-users as utter morons.

Do you often allow morons to wind you up? That's not a good look - it makes you a moron by default.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Greggs makes great stotties, you could feed two people with one.

And for the mask haters, they must just be for decoration & annoyance, next time you are having any kind of surgery just tell the doctor and nurses they are a complete useless waste of time and he and the nurse crew can work on you without one.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Matt Hancock fessed up to the woman who wrote his book. "we knew masks didn't work but we went ahead anyhow because Nicola Sturgeon was about to do it.

Back