Crime Scammer central (India) needs to be taken down (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
Be honest-

Ever met someone who had their money stolen from them because of a refund by Norton Anti-virus, Amazon, Best Buy, or even Microsoft? Ever seen those signs in large retail stores, warning again refund scams and people getting calls from SSA, IRS, etc.? Ever get those phone calls telling you about your extended car warranty? Ever hear of the Scam Baiting community on YouTube?

Kitboga, Scammer Payback, Boda Scambaits, Jim Browning, these people take time out of their lives to go after scammers, waste their time, pull information from scammers. hack their systems, try to get them shut down completely, get their money mules arrested, and the like.

Jim Browning posted a video not long ago about a scam call center getting raided. The scam boss was alerted early and began having the computers wiped of all scamming information.

Midnight's video that coincides with Jim's video involving the same scam call center.

I saw my friend, Boda, posting to his second channel of a Norton refund scam. This idiot just gave him the banking information being used to launder money. Boda does primarily PCH scam calls because they're the easiest to mess with.

There's a reason why I want to see the whole country burn. Scam call centers are the primary reason. These same mother fuckers pretend to be Medicare/SSA/IRS/FBI. What's worst, the people who truly want nothing to do with this kind of business, if they go to police, they have the shit beat out of them or killed. If they leave the job, they get beat and police won't believe them. It's a shithole country and makes me smile when I see these worthless trash fuckers die.

(If this is the wrong thread, I do apologize.)

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Windows support you are looking out your windows? Hillarious ! simply anyone calls with a accent they get shut down and boy do these criminals call a bunch.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
I love fucking with scammers. They hang up on me, bro. One time I got one on messenger and sent them a dick pic instead of the information they wanted. Another one, a telephone call, I vocalized like a mentally handicapped person into the phone and handed it off to my friend who picked up and said "Sorry, he's not supposed to answer phones!", then promptly hung up. I sent a Nigerian Prince an African tire necklace burning video in lieu of the money they asked me for, one time. Then, when they got mean with me, I sent ANOTHER gore vid with some villagers getting mowed by MG. He fucked off after that. It's so fun, I almost LIKE when they try me.

IExist

I exist
Windows support you are looking out your windows? Hillarious ! simply anyone calls with a accent they get shut down and boy do these criminals call a bunch.
Yeah, that got me, too.

I love fucking with scammers. They hang up on me, bro. One time I got one on messenger and sent them a dick pic instead of the information they wanted. Another one, a telephone call, I vocalized like a mentally handicapped person into the phone and handed it off to my friend who picked up and said "Sorry, he's not supposed to answer phones!", then promptly hung up. I sent a Nigerian Prince an African tire necklace burning video in lieu of the money they asked me for, one time. Then, when they got mean with me, I sent ANOTHER gore vid with some villagers getting mowed by MG. He fucked off after that. It's so fun, I almost LIKE when they try me.
Had a scammer trying to pull that Bitcoin scam on me and had them agree to sell me meth first. They were dumb enough to be on the account of a known felon in my area. LMAO.

Elmondo

Forum Veteran
Be honest-

Ever met someone who had their money stolen from them because of a refund by Norton Anti-virus, Amazon, Best Buy, or even Microsoft? Ever seen those signs in large retail stores, warning again refund scams and people getting calls from SSA, IRS, etc.? Ever get those phone calls telling you about your extended car warranty? Ever hear of the Scam Baiting community on YouTube?

Kitboga, Scammer Payback, Boda Scambaits, Jim Browning, these people take time out of their lives to go after scammers, waste their time, pull information from scammers. hack their systems, try to get them shut down completely, get their money mules arrested, and the like.

Jim Browning posted a video not long ago about a scam call center getting raided. The scam boss was alerted early and began having the computers wiped of all scamming information.

Midnight's video that coincides with Jim's video involving the same scam call center.

I saw my friend, Boda, posting to his second channel of a Norton refund scam. This idiot just gave him the banking information being used to launder money. Boda does primarily PCH scam calls because they're the easiest to mess with.

There's a reason why I want to see the whole country burn. Scam call centers are the primary reason. These same mother fuckers pretend to be Medicare/SSA/IRS/FBI. What's worst, the people who truly want nothing to do with this kind of business, if they go to police, they have the shit beat out of them or killed. If they leave the job, they get beat and police won't believe them. It's a shithole country and makes me smile when I see these worthless trash fuckers die.

I got these scammers once. They called about my Microsoft account (don't have) so I pretended to be old and following his instructions. He told me his name was Bob and he would solve my problem. I had him going for 10 minutes until I said there was a big alert on my screen. Bob asked what it said and I said it reads Bob has a tiny dick. Bob was went bullshit and said he was going to fuck my wife so I said he can't because he had a tiny dick. Bob hung up.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Be honest-

They should head down to the Beachā›±ļø and "DROP šŸ’© CHUNK" At least they do that Perfectly!!! FKN GREASEBACKS!!!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚...SP

I LIKE IT!!! NO...I LOVE IT!!!
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...SP

IExist

I exist
I got these scammers once. They called about my Microsoft account (don't have) so I pretended to be old and following his instructions. He told me his name was Bob and he would solve my problem. I had him going for 10 minutes until I said there was a big alert on my screen. Bob asked what it said and I said it reads Bob has a tiny dick. Bob was went bullshit and said he was going to fuck my wife so I said he can't because he had a tiny dick. Bob hung up.
I notice that when even the slightest thing doesn't go their way, suddenly they will fuck our wives/mothers and tell us to kill ourselves. Last I checked, we weren't playing Call of Duty.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Had a woman once, Indian obviously asking me for funeral insurance and she wanted payment TODAY for me to be covered. I had her on the phone for over an hour asking her exactly what it covered and she got confused when i said i wanted to be shot into space in a glass coffin, she said that would be covered.. Hmmmmm, okaaaaaaaay
. Then i said what would be better is to be pickled in a jar and stood in a museam somewhere. I said loads of stuff. She was trying so hard to be proffressional. She had to be explained to in FULL detail what being pickled meant. She hung up on me after that and called me something nasty šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ i recorded it and put it on some.social.media a few years back .

weedman0420

This user was banned
I worked with a chick who got scammed out of $10k a few years back. Just a couple months ago an acquaintance got taken for $5k. You canā€™t fix stupid and thatā€™s why these scammers keep scamming.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Be honest-

Fuck these punk ass scamming little bitches I'll rip their fucking dicks off and beat their fucking accent out of them

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Be careful with sending dick pics to scammers. Leaves them an opening to contact authorities to claim you sent a dick pick to a minor.

I actually fer real know someone this happened to. Luckily, the courts had to throw it out because they obviously had the communications logs, and there was no indication that the scammer informed they were a minor, and actually backfired on them because it exposed them as scammers. Which was hilarious. But still, a pain int he ass for the dude to have to deal with.

I notice that when even the slightest thing doesn't go their way, suddenly they will fuck our wives/mothers and tell us to kill ourselves. Last I checked, we weren't playing Call of Duty.
I had a random child I was playing against say that exact thing to me in his high-pitched voice when I was playing MLB The Show when I had my pitcher (before NL DH rule) hit a walk-off homerun on an 0-2 count on the last out in the bottom of the 9th with 1 runner on.

Last edited:

macread

Well Known Member
I love fucking about with them too when I have nothing else to do, I string them along then call them what they are , Thieving dirty useless bastards. I once called one Indian / Paki woman a fucking dirty, cocksucking, thieving slut and she said you cant speak to a lady like that. I said you aint no fucking lady now fuck off and I put the phone down, she called back a minute later and my wife answered and I heard her say well he was right you are a dirty, cocksucking, thieving slut

I like that all those cunts say hello my names is James, George, Alex or some other west name. No cunt your name is Javid or Singh or whatever else fucked up cuntable name your slumdog parents called you.

Last edited:

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
These are great ideas! I'm going to gift the tire necklace vids next time. Or some sort of train electrocution or gruesome accident, depending on their country of origin.

Back