Crime Scammer central (India) needs to be taken down (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Any bills IF they are real or anything asking for money WILL send you a letter if you ask them. Never give THEM your name, D.O.B address, ect cos they WILL have it..( Scammers usually don't) They are.trying with my.man now. Saying they send.him emails and text. I told them to send a letter 3xs now. Tjey said they had and ask him his date of birth AFTER we asked what address did they send the letter too. That indian woman said. I don't need to disclose that, i said tell my man then, thats when she tried to ask other questions and he said NO WHAT ADDRESS DID U SEND MY.LETTER TOO, She hung up 😂😂I still picked up as its so funny. But the last woman was English and REFUSED to talk to me even though i said my man couldnt speak AFTER having stroke. I think it's got about that I'll make them annoyed and hamg up. I keep them on the phone doing their heads in for as long as possible. 😂🤣

Loving the other stories on here too peeps keep it up... Lets do their heads in... Mwahahahaaaa

oceanblood

Tomorrow isn't promised
Watch scammer payback on YouTube, they're amazing and funny as shit! They've done allot of good with these pieces of shit!!!! Perogy fucks with em so good

GrahamT

Fresh Meat
40 yrs of working amongst Indians and learning their behaviour the lies and crookedness in every sense, makes you understand why Indian government the police and anyone in authority live off these corrupt call centre scams.
I love watching Scambait and others on YouTube.
Telephone providers have powers to shut down call centre scams and block them, but this is legalised corruption

Watch scammer payback on YouTube, they're amazing and funny as shit! They've done allot of good with these pieces of shit!!!! Perogy fucks with em so good
Pierogi is not the best one as he actually sympathises with them, I prefer the ones who delete all their files and send viruses and overloads the system.
Indians really are are dirty in the workplace, at Heathrow they’ll take any job if it has access to freebies or illegal perks, even parking tickets

Be honest-

Ever met someone who had their money stolen from them because of a refund by Norton Anti-virus, Amazon, Best Buy, or even Microsoft? Ever seen those signs in large retail stores, warning again refund scams and people getting calls from SSA, IRS, etc.? Ever get those phone calls telling you about your extended car warranty? Ever hear of the Scam Baiting community on YouTube?

Kitboga, Scammer Payback, Boda Scambaits, Jim Browning, these people take time out of their lives to go after scammers, waste their time, pull information from scammers. hack their systems, try to get them shut down completely, get their money mules arrested, and the like.

Jim Browning posted a video not long ago about a scam call center getting raided. The scam boss was alerted early and began having the computers wiped of all scamming information.

Midnight's video that coincides with Jim's video involving the same scam call center.

I saw my friend, Boda, posting to his second channel of a Norton refund scam. This idiot just gave him the banking information being used to launder money. Boda does primarily PCH scam calls because they're the easiest to mess with.

There's a reason why I want to see the whole country burn. Scam call centers are the primary reason. These same mother fuckers pretend to be Medicare/SSA/IRS/FBI. What's worst, the people who truly want nothing to do with this kind of business, if they go to police, they have the shit beat out of them or killed. If they leave the job, they get beat and police won't believe them. It's a shithole country and makes me smile when I see these worthless trash fuckers die.

(If this is the wrong thread, I do apologize.)

I agree, and having worked amongst Indians at Heathrow for so many years, believe me scams are not only for call centres, these people start corrupting as soon as they arrive in another country, they’ll thieve from anyone especially pensioners, they’ll corrupt any workplace and have no care, biggest fekin liars I’ve ever known.
I care nothing for Indian monsoons floods earthquakes or Covid deaths in India, soon as one dies another 5 respawn

Many of these scammers are now coming to Canada as foreign students.
Of course and in the UK too and continue the scams.
Allso African romance scammers are turning up on our shores too, they’ve conned £millions from vulnerable people and torn many families apart, as asylum seekers now they’re doing it from here with no middleman to share his loot.
Something need to be done

Last edited:
Back