Schoolboy Faces Sexual Harassment Charge For Calling A Girl 'She' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Jekyl

Rookie

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
The LGBTQABCDEFG community are constantly seeking ‘tolerance’ of their way of life. I agree with this as the world would be better if we let each other be retarded without being a cunt about it, as long as the retard isn’t causing others a problem.

But in this case the ‘it’ is a total fucking hypocrite and has no tolerance for the fact a 13 year-old boy is very likely to use the pronoun for the visually obvious genetic sex, even if the class have had a school assembly about ‘it’ the kids will accidentally call her ‘she’ as that is genetically what ‘she’ is. ‘It’ needs to accept others will make this mistake many times all the way through ‘their’ life. Deal with it. They probably insist on analog to avoid the binary code of digital media!

I call my kids by the other’s name at times. They don’t shit their pants and sue me. They just call me retarded and laugh 😂.

Last edited:

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
Misgendering, mispronouning and if I'm out and about I may have to use a gender neutral restroom with all manner of filth about, smelling like far gone cat box. (Not that dedicated women's restrooms are gleamingly clean and redolent of Sweet Peas.)

Shame on them for worrying these kids and families like this. It's flipping kids, one who needs a spanking for being a whiner, a sissy and, a tattle tale. That should be the end of the story.

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
Boy Girl Man Woman simple, Men like to wear women's clothes as they have mommy issues, More men like to have op,s to get a pair of tits but keep there cock because they can. lesbians' scissor men commit buggary. But to get pissed because you did not properly address a fucktard is ridiculous just like the rise in mental health wannabees who don't have a disorder but like to pretend first it was everyone is autistic or depressed because they wanted to highlight true mental health issues now it is multiple personality disorder or pretending to have ticks or some other kinda disorder that sound amazing to be associated too. It needs to stop people need to stop pretending this comes down to twat tock and face fuck many mental health professionals are outing these idiots that have never been diagnosed. Children need to be children they do not need shit pushed on them either religion, sexuality, or any other damming behavior that is affecting our children. When they are of an age of understanding and can make decisions for themselves it has been going on for far too long schools need to stop bringing up sexuality to young children that should only happen when a child is at least 14 as this is when they are beginning to adjust into there teenage years as for religion that needs to be left out of school completely and allow them to find there own feet. For far to long is has oppressed children into having to conform a certain way and that should not be allowed. Like i say a child needs to be a child and left to there imagination.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
When I went to school we called each other all kinds of shit, sometimes it really upset me, and I know for sure I upset others, But if id have gone home and said 'mum someone at school said I looked like a boy and called me Dave all day' she would have told me to fuck off and go belt them one at school tomorrow.

Back