Schoolboy Faces Sexual Harassment Charge For Calling A Girl 'She' (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
Fuck this non binary shit. And having to refer to them in the 3rd person, wtf is that about? YOU EITHER HAVE A COCK OR A FANNY. YOU ARE EITHER MALE OR FEMALE. YOU DO NOT SOMEHOW FALL INTO THE MIDDLE. IDENTIFYING AS A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER IS NOT A REAL THING. I WILL NOT CALL YOU THEY OR IT, I WILL FUCKING CALL YOU HIM OR HER AND YOU WILL SUCK MY SWEATY BALLS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

Phew I'm glad that is out of my system.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
Once worked in a store where a new kid put up a sticky note on the office wall which said, "____ goes by 'they/them pronouns"

It ended up in the trash. I wish these motherfuckers would learn that nobody gives a shit.

It kills me to know these fucking imbeciles will be able to vote.

IExist

I exist
I'm not going to bother questioning why this is happening. I just hope the entire human race dies and end this bull shit. It's not sexual harassment, you fucking tool.

JamieSKap

Rookie
I hear there are asexual humans out there, too. My biggest fear is that one day I'm going to meet one. I have to admit, I'm somewhat curious, but really I think it's probably safer to not know how that works.

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
The world gets more ridiculous by the day!

JUMPIN JEEZUZ WAS NON BINARY!!!
GTFOH! What in the Flyin Fuck is going on here? R We as a Society,Really going to allow these Fkn Wokester/72 Gender Fkn Nutbars get away with this Ridiculousness??? Sumthin has to happen here Peeps! "EXAMPLES NEED TO B MADE" We will B Divided,Even more than We already R,If this Fkn Shit isn't "RUBBED OUT" This is just an Insane Rant,Pay No Mind!!! 🤟🤘🏼🤙
SP
Guess we just gotta start throwing haymakers left right and centre , 6 , 16 or 66 I don't care , the W is mine!! 💪💪👊

Wazza

Rookie
The world gets more ridiculous by the day!

It happened in America so no surprises there ,its the looney left that let's this insanity happen , the same people that say you can't call Christmas Christmas, apparently if you were born with a cock it doesn't necessarily mean your a boy or a vagina doesn't necessarily mean your a girl .lol😆😅🤣😂 COME ON 😉 stop the fucking insanity, the reality is there are boys and there are girls and there are dirty sick fucked up alien wannabe mother motherfuckers that want everything their way so we can all be sued for fuck all and we all have to feel fucking sorry for them cause they're all fucked in the head and all us normal people have to fucking suffer because the lefties are taking over FUUUUUUUUCK SAKE 😱😖😤😡😠😳 sorry did I say that out loud

mrln

silent ghost
Potatoes are self pollinators they have male and female flowers.
basically what i was thinking. that trans can go fuck herself.
this is what happens when one wants to change sexes because they think they were bron wrong. so if thats the case,sue god then. hes the one who messed up in the first place!
this is so fucking stupid and getting out of hand. confusion like this is gunna happen. expect it. grow the fuck up about it.

Broadsword

Rookie
I hear there are asexual humans out there, too. My biggest fear is that one day I'm going to meet one. I have to admit, I'm somewhat curious, but really I think it's probably safer to not know how that works.
Google tells me that asexuals are people with low or non existant sexual drive, they just don't get sexually aroused. I believe they otherwise look and behave like normal people (whatever this means).

Maybe you mean something else? I'm not a native english speaker.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
This entire pronoun argument is ridiculous. The parents of these "whatevers" should be teaching them to be tolerant of the world seeing them for what they look like, and when we're little kids we are boys and girls. If you want to grow up one day and chop it off, fine, but just focus on being a kid and not worrying about that shit. Instead they're feeding them this delusional bullshit. Time to end this woke shit
Google tells me that asexuals are people with low or non existant sexual drive, they just don't get sexually aroused. I believe they otherwise look and behave like normal people (whatever this means).

You are right, asexual people are normal looking people that do normal shit, they just don't care for sex (the verb)

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
This entire pronoun argument is ridiculous. The parents of these "whatevers" should be teaching them to be tolerant of the world seeing them for what they look like, and when we're little kids we are boys and girls. If you want to grow up one day and chop it off, fine, but just focus on being a kid and not worrying about that shit. Instead they're feeding them this delusional bullshit. Time to end this woke shit

You are right, asexual people are normal looking people that do normal shit, they just don't care for sex (the verb)
I want you to :thrust:

JamieSKap

Rookie

I was more or less thinking in regards to the "potato" type of the meaning, but whatever google wants the term to mean these days will have to do.
Either way, it's laughs for me. Love it.

Back