Several Injured In New York City Subway Station. Brooklyn. NY. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
^^^This.When the shit hits the fan I know I always have a chance, because I own and know how to handle firearms.Sad thing about this is the people who were most affected by this will be screaming again for stricter gun controls.In the US that is simply a myth,there are way to many guns here to be controlled.Better to learn how to use em,defend yourself,no one else will.

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Being a gun owner in America I can tell you there are extensive background checks on the books. Each and every gun I buy I am run through the FBI database. where would the line be drawn? am I suppose to surrender my God given right of self protection because some coward broke the law? I see the other side of the coin where the outcome could have different today if everyone there had the ability to shoot back. I even venture to say, I believe it wouldn't have happened at all if the coward thought that was even a possibility...
*raises my hands*
I was agreeing pretty much with you - but fair enough, though stating as of yet, we don't know truly what occurred.
(It was also my own honest opinion as clearly said - And I don't live over there remember.)

mrln

silent ghost
Dam glad I didn't go to Brooklyn today, I might have encountered the shooter and had to kill him with my super rare legal NYC concealed carry - then I would have been sued by the killer's family and lost because NYC sucks.
this still doesnt discourage me from riding the subway

DokraOwl

Hooter
this still doesnt discourage me from riding the subway
Why would it? With a ridership that rivals the population of some nations dozens of people could die down there and it would still be safer than most places in terms of mortality percentage.

mrln

silent ghost
Why would it? With a ridership that rivals the population of some nations dozens of people could die down there and it would still be safer than most places in terms of mortality percentage.
because this is the kind of stuff that spooks people and they wont ride any more.
like the lady who was slashed or stabbed a few weeks ago. i think she was from ohio. anyway,she said she will NEVER go back to nyc. so if family wants to see her,they need to make the treck.

Kesselring

卐 SIEG HEIL STALIN 卐
This user was banned
Initial report: Multiple people are injured after what 'appears' to be a mass shooting in Brooklyn, New York, this morning, Tuesday 12th April, 8:30am.
The New York Fire Department said at least five (possibly six) people had been shot and 13 were injured after they arrived at New York City subway station.
They also found a number of undetonated explosive devices.

The 36th Street subway station is in Sunset Park, Brooklyn which is two stops from Manhattan on the D, and N lines. The city's police department said there are no active explosives at this time and urged witnesses to provide information and for the public to stay away from the area.

A man wearing what was said to be wearing a gas mask, was spotted throwing a device in the Brooklyn subway station and then opened fire, law enforcement sources told NBC New York.
No more info as yet.

View attachment 580862
View attachment 580864
View attachment 580865
View attachment 580866
View attachment 580870
View attachment 580872
its so good that someone is shooting civilians there so they understand what ucrainians are felling

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Initial report: Multiple people are injured after what 'appears' to be a mass shooting in Brooklyn, New York, this morning, Tuesday 12th April, 8:30am.
The New York Fire Department said at least five (possibly six) people had been shot and 13 were injured after they arrived at New York City subway station.
They also found a number of undetonated explosive devices.

The 36th Street subway station is in Sunset Park, Brooklyn which is two stops from Manhattan on the D, and N lines. The city's police department said there are no active explosives at this time and urged witnesses to provide information and for the public to stay away from the area.

A man wearing what was said to be wearing a gas mask, was spotted throwing a device in the Brooklyn subway station and then opened fire, law enforcement sources told NBC New York.
No more info as yet.

View attachment 580862
View attachment 580864
View attachment 580865
View attachment 580866
View attachment 580870
View attachment 580872
A ltl taste of "Domestic Terrorism" Or the Ole Saying about Closing the Fkn Borders to just ANYONE;Rearing its Ugly Head?
SP

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
OMG! I take that N train every single Friday to see my Psychologist! 36th Street is the stop right before my stop! Quite often while on that train many a stranger have tried to get my attention or talk to me or panhandle (some perform dance acts) but I have a strict look down/no eye contact rule while riding. There is a lot of talk about how unsafe the subway system here in NYC is much more dangerous as of late, so this is rather disturbing. People are nuckin' futz!
Being a gun owner in America I can tell you there are extensive background checks on the books. Each and every gun I buy I am run through the FBI database. where would the line be drawn? am I suppose to surrender my God given right of self protection because some coward broke the law? I see the other side of the coin where the outcome could have different today if everyone there had the ability to shoot back. I even venture to say, I believe it wouldn't have happened at all if the coward thought that was even a possibility...
I can attest that not just anyone can get a gun license. I applied for one back when I had a business so I could feel safer when I would walk to the bank to make cash deposits. I was denied. So, yeah. I thought I had a legitimate reason and stood a good chance...but no dice. 👎

Last edited:

5thgen

Rookie
Couldn't have happened to a nicer city. It would be tragic if this happened in SF, Portland, and Seattle too.

Back