Several Injured In New York City Subway Station. Brooklyn. NY. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
OMG! I take that N train every single Friday to see my Psychologist! 36th Street is the stop right before my stop! Quite often while on that train many a stranger have tried to get my attention or talk to me or panhandle (some perform dance acts) but I have a strict look down/no eye contact rule while riding. There is a lot of talk about how unsafe the subway system here in NYC is much more dangerous as of late, so this is rather disturbing. People are nuckin' futz!

I can attest that not just anyone can get a gun license. I applied for one back when I had a business so I could feel safer when I would walk to the bank to make cash deposits. I was denied. So, yeah. I thought I had a legitimate reason and stood a good chance...but no dice. 👎
"Unfortunately" The problem is the Fact that the One's Fkn killing Everyone,(Not that there hasn't been licensed Owners that hv Killed; We've seen it),R usually Hardened Criminals and Gang Bangers that don't gv a Fuck about Owning a Registered Gun,And would B denied if they tried! So they buy them Black Market, And there's Your potential next Murder! So as long as there's Guns "Period" This problem,(Threat),Will always B with Us! "Unfortunately"
SP

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
...I just don't understand.

Indeed. But him being president doesn't have any affect on someone conducting a mass shooting... it literally has NOTHING to do with it...
I understand your point and hear you, but, I politely disagree at the same time. As an 'outsider'? it appears the situation has cranked up a a few more notches since Biden became your president, it seems to have had a major implication of more violence, and more people 'snapping' and doing things like the above. - unless of course, things are being reported more.
Remember though? this is just my own opinion.

'Let's Go Brandon'

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Dam glad I didn't go to Brooklyn today, I might have encountered the shooter and had to kill him with my super rare legal NYC concealed carry - then I would have been sued by the killer's family and lost because NYC sucks.
I guess U would've had to Shoot them too! Starting to sound like Fun right?
Lmao,🤣...SP

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
"Unfortunately" The problem is the Fact that the One's Fkn killing Everyone,(Not that there hasn't been licensed Owners that hv Killed; We've seen it),R usually Hardened Criminals and Gang Bangers that don't gv a Fuck about Owning a Registered Gun,And would B denied if they tried! So they buy them Black Market, And there's Your potential next Murder! So as long as there's Guns "Period" This problem,(Threat),Will always B with Us! "Unfortunately"
SP
Totally agree!

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
What about you fuck off?
I didn't say ban lifted pickup trucks,Confederate flags, chewing tabacca' or sweet tay'. I just suggested maybe not giving access to the masses the ability to purchase a semi auto unless you go through some insane hoops
I didn't say ban lifted pickup trucks,Confederate flags, chewing tabacca' or sweet tay'. I just suggested maybe not giving access to the masses the ability to purchase a semi auto unless you go through some insane hoops
Would thin out the sociopathic herd
Your pussy is showing.
Says the bitch so afraid to live life without his precious guns. Sounds like a bitch to me.

Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Don’t fuck others because YOUR life is fuck , be a man and fuck YOUR SELF!
I don't condone this animals behavior but there's a lot of evil in this world....
In this clown world I'm surprised EVERYONE isn't snapping like this....
This monkey belongs in a jungle.... that's where a nigger is happiest.... he doesn't belong in a white man's city....
When races are forced to live among one another, this is going to happen... period...
If all races had their own countries and aren't smuggled into other countries the world would be a happier place.... but....
this constant fighting is EXACTLY what the caste system relies on.....

LunarHime

NewbieX
I used to get off the train right there in Sunset Park. I left nyc in Dec. This doesn't
surprise me the place is a zoo.

freebsd

Well Known Member
Did the governor forget to post the new no gun signs?

With great freedom comes some risk. If you note where this incident happened, a liberal state with some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Cowards who commit these vile acts always choose soft targets.
Should be easy to catch them. The list of people who can carry a gun in NYC you can count on two hands I bet.

hedgerow

simpelton
Did the governor forget to post the new no gun signs?

Should be easy to catch them. The list of people who can carry a gun in NYC you can count on two hands I bet.
36,000 officers

The New York City Police Department (NYPD) is the largest and one of the oldest municipal police departments in the United States, with approximately 36,000 officers.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Each time I see a NYC subway video I need to take a shit. Why is that?

Back