She sure picked a winner (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Best American cops i've seen on here. Couple of weeks ago one of the cunts shot the perp for driving off.

EDIT= why is it a massive deal with the cops if you have weed over there,do you get prison time for it?

Last edited:

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Best American cops i've seen on here. Couple of weeks ago one of the cunts shot the perp for driving off.

EDIT= why is it a massive deal with the cops having weed over there,do you get prison time for it?
You've always been aloud to have weed here in CO (even before it was legal) but that dumbass had atleast 2 guns in the car, and probably had warrants out the ass. Some of the cops here are cool, but not many. In fact, if he was white he probably would have been shot.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
That's a difficult American accent to understand. Doesn't even sound like they're speaking English.

MuddyHands

Panty sniffer

She sure picked a winner for a boyfriend

hqdefault.jpg

JustThatGuy

Maybe it's small, but it smells like a Big one..
Cop: " STAY RIGHT HERE!"
Girl: "where the fuck would I go? Its all grass "...

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned

EDIT= why is it a massive deal with the cops if you have weed over there,do you get prison time for it?
Only if you’re a worthless subspecies human, you gotta control those stupid creatures any way you can.

to answer your question no weed is at worst a ticket just dumb blacks get themselves killed because their frontal lobe spazzzes the fuck out and they do really stupid shit. Getting caught with weed in 1 of the few places it’s not sold legally is like a 60 dollar fine, like littering

Back