Shitty factory in bangledeshian ruins a ton of clothes with blood (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sichard Rimmons

Super Ultra Mega Lurker
I can't imagine having to work crazy amounts of hours at a shit job for next to no money just to support myself and my family only to have the damn place collapse on me. Awful way to go down.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I found myself arguing with a few Indian guys a few weeks back, long story short they accused someone working in a store I was in of being racist, I felt it was my duty to scream at them about their stupid caste system and the absolute poverty they subject people to because they were born into the wrong family. I finished my rant and ended with the fact we are racist here, just like they are there, and I think they're one of the laziest, smelliest scumbag races to ever pollute this country, I have honestly never met anyone more useless than these people, as a whole.

The two guys left the store muttering shit in their own language, I got a smile from the cute cashier, and my mission to get milk, smokes and bread was a complete success.

wino

DILLIGAF
not sure if we are racist as a society down here but I rekon our tolerance for all the migrants has taken a beating in the last 10yrs. I think we are jsut sick to fuck of hearing them let alone seeing them. If you know what I mean ?

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Their goddamn houses stink, and it doesn't help every square fucking inch has drapes, carpets, or tapestries all over to REALLY hold it in....plus shitty, awkward couches line every single wall, the backs on them go straight up and down like an electric chair, and i can't tell if its the house that smells like fish, balls, and ass....or the people.

And they ALWAYS wanted extra shit. Tons of it. For free.

Tooly

Tier One
I found myself arguing with a few Indian guys a few weeks back, long story short they accused someone working in a store I was in of being racist, I felt it was my duty to scream at them about their stupid caste system and the absolute poverty they subject people to because they were born into the wrong family. I finished my rant and ended with the fact we are racist here, just like they are there, and I think they're one of the laziest, smelliest scumbag races to ever pollute this country, I have honestly never met anyone more useless than these people, as a whole.

The two guys left the store muttering shit in their own language, I got a smile from the cute cashier, and my mission to get milk, smokes and bread was a complete success.
Didn't get her number?

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
Death toll is at 334 and they've arrested several people including two owners.Several relatives of the owners and two engineers were also arrested.

My only question is who is going to make the " I Survived the Bangladesh Garment Factory Collapse of 2013 " t-shirts?

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Death toll is at 334 and they've arrested several people including two owners.Several relatives of the owners and two engineers were also arrested.

My only question is who is going to make the " I Survived the Bangladesh Garment Factory Collapse of 2013 " t-shirts?
NEVER FORGET!

Back