Shocked Europeans Post Astronomical Energy Bills As 'Terrifying Winter' Approaches (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Over the past week, shocked Europeans - mostly in the UK and Ireland - have been posting viral photos of shockingly high energy bills amid the ongoing (and worsening) energy crisis.

Several of the posts were from small business owners who getting absolutely crushed right now, and won't be able to remain operational much longer.

One such owner is Geraldine Dolan, who owns the Poppyfields cafe in Athlone, Ireland - and was charged nearly €10,000 (US$10,021) for just over two months of energy usage.

90439429-eaf4-43ce-bae0-0a1724eaab73_text.gif

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
We haven't heard from our leader dickhead Johnson as he is leaving his post ,he is unduly worried about any crisis in the UK. Raising inflation fuel and heating costs food prices not one fuck given by any of the clowns in charge .we give money to Ukraine n other shit hole countries instead of sorting out our own affairs .

redninja

Rookie
We haven't heard from our leader dickhead Johnson as he is leaving his post ,he is unduly worried about any crisis in the UK. Raising inflation fuel and heating costs food prices not one fuck given by any of the clowns in charge .we give money to Ukraine n other shit hole countries instead of sorting out our own affairs .
Yep. I can't help but feel this is through the looking glass shit - nothing remotely like this has happened on this scale before and it's going to be fucking carnage over winter. I can guarantee that all the Greta-worshipping cunts banging on about climate change will be nowhere to be seen in January when it's -5 and people are freezing to death in their own bedrooms

Reject

This user was banned
Over the past week, shocked Europeans - mostly in the UK and Ireland - have been posting viral photos of shockingly high energy bills amid the ongoing (and worsening) energy crisis.

Several of the posts were from small business owners who getting absolutely crushed right now, and won't be able to remain operational much longer.

One such owner is Geraldine Dolan, who owns the Poppyfields cafe in Athlone, Ireland - and was charged nearly €10,000 (US$10,021) for just over two months of energy usage.

View attachment 610419

Those uk cunts deserve it, the old hag they like so much doesn’t want to die and doesn’t like them.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 610419

JEEZUZ ROBBING DA BANK!!!
What in The Flyin Fuck is going on in the UK? How can they get away with that?
I don't understand! Can anyone on the Site from the UK explain WTF is happening over there???
SP

Last edited:

Sky

Forum Veteran
Windmills everywhere and this is the result.
It went from an oil 'crisis' to an electricity scam in just a few months and all I hear: I can't pay my bill!

2023 is going to be a riot, i'd sit down with the neighborhood and organize because the government is going to burn you down.

redninja

Rookie
From what I can tell, majority of Europeans, particularly British and Irish support the sanctions, just like majority of Russians support the war, so in the end neither side should be crying about anything.
From what I can tell, majority of Europeans, particularly British and Irish support the sanctions, just like majority of Russians support the war, so in the end neither side should be crying about anything.
I fucking don't

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned

View attachment 610419

It's hilarious and I love it. Slava Ruski. This winter, Europe is going to learn that their faggoty-assed 'sanctions' will hurt THEM far more than they hurt the world's largest country, who also happens to have the world's largest reserves of natural gas! 'Grandma Ukraine' better hope she has enough wood to cook up those fucking pierogies while keeping warm throughout the winter season while hoping to feed the cowardly Ukrainian soldiers before they're killed by the thousands on the battlefield.. Fuck Ukraine.

redninja

Rookie
What in The lppFlyin Fuck is going on in the UK? How can they get away with that?
I don't understand! Can anyone on the Site from the UK explain WTF is happening over there???
SP
Simple answer is it's all a giant fucking scam. The UK is so desperate to be seen as the most virtuous, woke place on Earth (you know, to apologise for the fact we all owned slaves until 2010) that the government pursue virtue signalling above all else; they have basically destroyed any capacity we havme to provide energy for ourselves by jumping headlong into the 'Net Zero' bullshit which we are 30 years away from being ready for. MPs pretend to give a fuck but why should they when they earn £90k a year or so for about 6 months work
Simple answer is it's all a giant fucking scam. The UK is so desperate to be seen as the most virtuous, woke place on Earth (you know, to apologise for the fact we all owned slaves until 2010) that the government pursue virtue signalling above all else; they have basically destroyed any capacity we havme to provide energy for ourselves by jumping headlong into the 'Net Zero' bullshit which we are 30 years away from being ready for. MPs pretend to give a fuck but why should they when they earn £90k a year or so for about 6 months work
Oh and of course how could I forgot the UK's response to Covid; "A mild cold you say? Well boys, time to shut the entire economy down for 18 months straight and give the public no right to protest about it. No Steve, it WON'T being the place to a fucking standstill when we have to somehow replace the money - get the papers drafted"

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
What in The lppFlyin Fuck is going on in the UK? How can they get away with that?
SP

A load of corrupt twats being greedy and misleading everyone again.

My energy bill has more than doubled over the past few months and is predicted to double again in October, and further increases next year.

A small local trip to the shop last night cost me over £30 for items that cost around £18 last week! I noticed a 500g tub of Lurpack butter cost £5.06! That’s a fucking daft price for chuffing butter!!!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Oh and of course how could I forgot the UK's response to Covid; "A mild cold you say? Well boys, time to shut the entire economy down for 18 months straight and give the public no right to protest about it. No Steve, it WON'T being the place to a fucking standstill when we have to somehow replace the money - get the papers drafted"
FUCK!!! It's looking Grim from the Outside;I can only imagine being on the Inside!☹😕☹
SP

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 610419

Those uk cunts deserve it, the old hag they like so much doesn’t want to die and doesn’t like them
Are you brave enough to say which country you reside, that’s so much better than USA and UK?
no

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
It's going to screw everyone, all the businesses that made it through the covid lockdown by the skin of their teeth won't be able to afford to keep their shops and factorys running, petrol prices are dropping slowly, but that's not gonna help one bit when we're talking 150% increases for power

Back