Votes: 22 81.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

KrYpT

★Krypt Keepxr★
This user was banned
just wondering how many people want to see clips from shockmentries. would post full movies but there to big even compressed

Thrombo

This user was banned
just wondering how many people want to see clips from shockmentries. would post full movies but there to big even compressed
It's a shame you can't communicate correctly using the written form. I will educate you and rephrase, what I believe to be, your intentioned question.

[I am] wondering [just] how many people [would like] to see clips from 'shockumentaries'? would post full movies but [they're too] big, even [when] compressed.

Learn to communicate properly using the correct spelling, syntax and grammar, and you will reach a far wider audience.

KrYpT

★Krypt Keepxr★
This user was banned
Before I answer, I need to know WTF a shockmentries is! 😜
old gore movies
It's a shame you can't communicate correctly using the written form. I will educate you and rephrase, what I believe to be, your intentioned question.

[I am] wondering [just] how many people [would like] to see clips from 'shockumentaries'? would post full movies but [they're too] big, even [when] compressed.

Learn to communicate properly using the correct spelling, syntax and grammar, and you will reach a far wider audience.
look another desk jockey seeking attention

Hasso

Rookie

Bruh kinda aggressive for a gore forum.
Are you some sort of out of work professor?
I could use somebody at your calibre to translate erotic homosexual Gilgamesh Era stories that I have Acquired

Thrombo

This user was banned
Bruh kinda aggressive for a gore forum.
Are you some sort of out of work professor?
I could use somebody at your calibre to translate erotic homosexual Gilgamesh Era stories that I have Acquired
Just as long as you can provide pictures (for inspiration purposes, of course) I'd be up for that! :)

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned

It's shameful that your own written communication skills are ineffectual and elementary, yet you found it desirable to (poorly) attempt to correct another member's spelling, syntax and grammar. You should consider improving your own skills by furthering your education before adopting a position of intellectual superiority.

Thrombo

This user was banned
It's shameful that your own written communication skills are ineffectual and elementary, yet you found it desirable to (poorly) attempt to correct another member's spelling, syntax and grammar. You should consider improving your own skills by furthering your education before adopting a position of intellectual superiority.
LOL. You're funny. And gay.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
LOL. You're funny. And gay
I find it fascinating that when one is unable to express themselves coherently that they'll immediately resort to name-calling.

So, let me stoop to your level for a moment:

Screw you, pig-faced turd. I bet you still wet the bed.

Back