Police Shoot out in Modesto, CA: Jesse James (8/14/21) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hate

Antipathy/Rancor
Modesto Police Department released video of a shooting between officers and a male suspect, that left an officer in critical condition, ultimately leading him to have part of his right leg amputated. The suspect was identified as 42-year-old Jesse James Brooks of Modesto. Officers say they initially pursued Joshua Harrington, 34, to the house after he drove away from police on a motorcycle. Police said officers obtained a warrant to search the home. During the search, Brooks started shooting at police and hit an officer identified as Michael Rokaitis. Officer Rokaitis spent 12 days in the ICU but is now in stable condition. Brooks was charged with three counts of attempted murder on a peace officer, multiple weapon violations, as well as an outstanding U.S. Marshall Warrant for a probation violation.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I was kind of hoping it was going to be this dink who got shot by the cops

1632013012038.png

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
View attachment 542499Modesto Police Department released video of a shooting between officers and a male suspect, that left an officer in critical condition, ultimately leading him to have part of his right leg amputated. The suspect was identified as 42-year-old Jesse James Brooks of Modesto. Officers say they initially pursued Joshua Harrington, 34, to the house after he drove away from police on a motorcycle. Police said officers obtained a warrant to search the home. During the search, Brooks started shooting at police and hit an officer identified as Michael Rokaitis. Officer Rokaitis spent 12 days in the ICU but is now in stable condition. Brooks was charged with three counts of attempted murder on a peace officer, multiple weapon violations, as well as an outstanding U.S. Marshall Warrant for a probation violation.
Good vid

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
It's rare when I toot the horn in favor of cops.
This was a very justified shooting.
To bad the azz hole crook lived.
Also, the cop is noted as " stable" and will live.
What we don't hear is the follow up from there.
Was his stomach partially removed ?
His intestines, or both ?
Will the cop have a colostomy bag the remainder of his life ?
Paralasys ?

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
Lucky fellow. But with all the time he’s facing, I imagine he’s pretty upset that he survived.
Naw, most usually pussy out. If he had wanted to die, he could have come out charging the officers and he would have gotten his wish. Now he gets 3 hots and a cot and the status of having shot an officer.

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
Naw, most usually pussy out. If he had wanted to die, he could have come out charging the officers and he would have gotten his wish. Now he gets 3 hots and a cot and the status of having shot an officer.
Anyone who thinks prison is one long holiday and that there are people who commit serious crimes for a free extended stay has obviously never been to prison, imho.

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
Anyone who thinks prison is one long holiday and that there are people who commit serious crimes for a free extended stay has obviously never been to prison, imho.
I started my law enforcement career in one of the worst prisons in the country, and one of the most famous. I was there a short time before moving to a Sheriff's Deputy job. There I had to do my time working in a 1,100 inmate jail, that housed pretrial, state inmates, and federal inmates. Some people do commit crimes to go to prison, the larger percentage just do not give a shit if they go or not, because in some cases prison is batter than where they come from, and they may have status in there. That being said, you took my comment completely out of context. I have heard plenty of criminals say they will die before they come back to prison, or jail, only to be back shortly after leaving. Prison looks really good when they compare it to death.

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
I started my law enforcement career in one of the worst prisons in the country, and one of the most famous. I was there a short time before moving to a Sheriff's Deputy job. There I had to do my time working in a 1,100 inmate jail, that housed pretrial, state inmates, and federal inmates. Some people do commit crimes to go to prison, the larger percentage just do not give a shit if they go or not, because in some cases prison is batter than where they come from, and they may have status in there. That being said, you took my comment completely out of context. I have heard plenty of criminals say they will die before they come back to prison, or jail, only to be back shortly after leaving. Prison looks really good when they compare it to death.
I gotcha. It’s just that a lot of people (maybe even most people) who, because of movies and tv, have so many false/incorrect preconceived notions about what jail and prison are like. Having worked in law enforcement, I’m sure you’ve met your fair share of those people, lol.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Being a misogynist pig I won’t normally say this but at least the female cop managed to pull him out of line of fire. Yes, a male probably could have got him completely out, but she gets an E for effort.

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
I gotcha. It’s just that a lot of people (maybe even most people) who, because of movies and tv, have so many false/incorrect preconceived notions about what jail and prison are like. Having worked in law enforcement, I’m sure you’ve met your fair share of those people, lol.
Oh yeah. Many think a Club Fed is real prison. It is a vacation.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
That shitstain of Modesto that surrounds my city. That and Stockton....fuck off.
The entire San Joaquin valley is a well degraded chit hole of illegals , gang bangers, air so contaminated it is the worst on earth and leftwing fanatics.
But in Californias very twisted politics and equally inbred ideology, " let's continue to let the same people come into the state ."
Oh Ca. is all but out of water and money, but adding more people who don't give a f*ck about the state or country is acceptable.
A joke is " California will fall into the Pacific when the big one hits" .
If only. If only.

Back