Police Shoot out in Modesto, CA: Jesse James (8/14/21) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I was kind of hoping it was going to be this dink who got shot by the cops

View attachment 542512
Yes, I know what you mean.
I heard that Boarder Line Personality Disordered people are 'empty' emotionally, feel nothing, have a void.

thats why they cut, to feel something.

They also take on personas. This guy has the whole shebang: Badass West Coast Choppers scene; bad boy tatt sleeves, etc.
Probably buys his wardrobe on the idea that it makes him look more 'badass' or 'loner' or 'biker'. In other words it fills the void.

Of course I could be making a big mistake here and just being a wanker... he may be a good upstanding gentleman in real life who is a senior at the church, teaches Sunday School, is a member of Rotary etc.

If so then it would not be the first time I was wrong. Far, far from it in fact...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yes, I know what you mean.
I heard that Boarder Line Personality Disordered people are 'empty' emotionally, feel nothing, have a void.

thats why they cut, to feel something.

They also take on personas. This guy has the whole shebang: Badass West Coast Choppers scene; bad boy tatt sleeves, etc.
Probably buys his wardrobe on the idea that it makes him look more 'badass' or 'loner' or 'biker'. In other words it fills the void.

Of course I could be making a big mistake here and just being a wanker... he may be a good upstanding gentleman in real life who is a senior at the church, teaches Sunday School, is a member of Rotary etc.

If so then it would not be the first time I was wrong. Far, far from it in fact...
Bill was right. The man in the picture is an upstanding member of his local church etc.

i was wrong... again...

(hangs head in shame, sad music plays...)

axid

Lurker
View attachment 542499Modesto Police Department released video of a shooting between officers and a male suspect, that left an officer in critical condition, ultimately leading him to have part of his right leg amputated. The suspect was identified as 42-year-old Jesse James Brooks of Modesto. Officers say they initially pursued Joshua Harrington, 34, to the house after he drove away from police on a motorcycle. Police said officers obtained a warrant to search the home. During the search, Brooks started shooting at police and hit an officer identified as Michael Rokaitis. Officer Rokaitis spent 12 days in the ICU but is now in stable condition. Brooks was charged with three counts of attempted murder on a peace officer, multiple weapon violations, as well as an outstanding U.S. Marshall Warrant for a probation violation.
when yr too fat for yr bulletproof vest and yr belly sticks out the bottom

View attachment 542499Modesto Police Department released video of a shooting between officers and a male suspect, that left an officer in critical condition, ultimately leading him to have part of his right leg amputated. The suspect was identified as 42-year-old Jesse James Brooks of Modesto. Officers say they initially pursued Joshua Harrington, 34, to the house after he drove away from police on a motorcycle. Police said officers obtained a warrant to search the home. During the search, Brooks started shooting at police and hit an officer identified as Michael Rokaitis. Officer Rokaitis spent 12 days in the ICU but is now in stable condition. Brooks was charged with three counts of attempted murder on a peace officer, multiple weapon violations, as well as an outstanding U.S. Marshall Warrant for a probation violation.
🖕🏿12 should've killed the pig 😂

McGore

Rookie
You need to make up your mind, did this happen in Fresno or did it happen in Modesto? Because Fresno PD has no jurisdiction in Modesto.

Hate

Antipathy/Rancor
You need to make up your mind, did this happen in Fresno or did it happen in Modesto? Because Fresno PD has no jurisdiction in Modesto.
Fuck, I don't know. I just post the articles related to the videos when I find them.
I'm just glad I live far away from California

rlittl01

Lurker
Why they didn't call a sheriff office. To do a better tactical approach. Because there action movie approach. Could have got everyone killed.

arnbot

Rookie
stupid bitch “I got you buddy, I got you buddy” note from said buddy “press harder” lol shit sorry buddy

Back