Crime Shot And Smacked On The Head For Insurance (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
The deceased was an athlete, professionally engaged in boxing. His name was Elyer Yunusmetov. He was 34 years old. It happened on January 13 in the afternoon near the entrance of the house on 98 Kazakhstan Street," the newspaper writes.
The crime was caught on video.

A 27-year-old man shot an athlete, after which he fled. The body near the entrance was found by a passerby and called the police. The suspect was detained promptly within an hour. He admitted that he shot a man out of jealousy for his 24-year-old wife.

"A criminal case has been registered on the fact of the murder of a man born in 1990. The suspect born in 1997 has been detained. An investigation is underway. Other information is not subject to disclosure," the police department of East Kazakhsta

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
The crime was caught on video.

A 27-year-old man shot an athlete, after which he fled. The body near the entrance was found by a passerby and called the police. The suspect was detained promptly within an hour. He admitted that he shot a man out of jealousy for his 24-year-old wife.

I had a feeling it was personal when he pistol whipped him *after* he already smoked him...😂

He has his license plate *just* in view of the CCTV camera outside...
...well done ...well done.👏👏👏

I had a feeling it was personal when he pistol whipped him *after* he already smoked him...😂

... That's a mistake he will never forget.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned

... That's a mistake he will never forget.
It’s like some people don’t follow the 3 2 1 rule. Always park your car at lease 3 miles from your kill , check your weapon 2 times, only stay in a spot for 1 minute. If he would have put on some walking shoes maybe a size or two too big, he’d have gotten away with it

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
What's he reaching for, theres nothing there my man 🤷‍♂️
That's the reach to our dimension/reality from the tunneled vortex he's been sucked thru...
Haha, just kidding. That's the death reach, or dab for the younger generations.

It’s like some people don’t follow the 3 2 1 rule. Always park your car at lease 3 miles from your kill , check your weapon 2 times, only stay in a spot for 1 minute. If he would have put on some walking shoes maybe a size or two too big, he’d have gotten away with it
My man... I can tell you know your way round town...🤜🤛

Last edited:

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Thank you. It will help a lot.
You’re welcome and don’t forget to upload your videos from a public network like a library or McDonald’s

That's the reach to our dimension/reality from the tunneled vortex he's been sucked thru...
Haha, just kidding. That's the death reach, or dab for the younger generations.

My man... I can tell you know your way round town...🤜🤛
I’ve gotten away with my fair share of fun

Back