Police Shouldn't Had Worn His Uniform (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Monkman777

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Now no more job...

Screenshot_20240614_054247_Video Downloader.jpg
Screenshot_20240614_054309_Video Downloader.jpg

DaisyPug

Fresh Meat
This is not all bad. If he can land a fulltime position with the adult content videos, he may be onto something. If he can score full time work with the chic in the video, then it may well be worth the firing. I'm not ready to call his firing a life loss yet. I saw positives.....two of them in this video.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
That could be a good lawsuit for wrongful termination. You can't see his face which makes it highly speculative. As long as he didn't admit to it or tell anyone and the two people in the video keep their mouth shut.

DaisyPug

Fresh Meat
Cops have GPS trackers/location devices built into their body cams regardless of whether the body cam is on or off. They can identify his location down to within 1 feet. He has a grand total of ZERO chance of a wrongful termination suit and not only that, the city can file a civil suit against him and recover the money/time spent with him making/preparing the video which ain't much and will not happen, but they could if they wanted.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I'm surprised he din't pull his gun out and shoot her. Anyhow so American cops can straight up murder people and not get fired and this cop gets fired for next to fuck all.

pskins

Lurker
That could be a good lawsuit for wrongful termination. You can't see his face which makes it highly speculative. As long as he didn't admit to it or tell anyone and the two people in the video keep their mouth shut.
Spoken like a true dumb shit. 😂 God you online lawyers are retarded as fuck.

new user

Rookie
Did I miss where it was said he was on duty? He might have personally know the OF girl and she asked him to do the video on his own time.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Spoken like a true dumb shit. 😂 God you online lawyers are retarded as fuck.
Nobody should lose their job because of an assumption. How would you like to lose your job the same way? Wait. My bad. I didn't mean to assume you had the ability to get a job. Judging by your demeanor and language, that's probably the wrong assumption. Well unless you work in the field of sanitation, likely sewers since being around other pieces of shit won't bother you. 🤣

DaisyPug

Fresh Meat
Did I miss where it was said he was on duty? He might have personally know the OF girl and she asked him to do the video on his own time.
A police officer is not allowed to use his uniform or weapon for the monetary gain or benefit for himself or others when Not on duty or On duty without explicit permission from the Chief. Like I wrote earlier, he's Guilty and has Zero leg to stand on legally. Does not matter if he was off duty and the girl in the video is his best friend. Let's say the Video was not sexual at all and just a video of them talking and she puts it online and gains money from it. That's a fireable offense right there. The very second he uses his uniform which gained monetary benefit for the girl (whether on or off duty) he was done.

new user

Rookie
A police officer is not allowed to use his uniform or weapon for the monetary gain or benefit for himself or others when Not on duty or On duty without explicit permission from the Chief. Like I wrote earlier, he's Guilty and has Zero leg to stand on legally. Does not matter if he was off duty and the girl in the video is his best friend. Let's say the Video was not sexual at all and just a video of them talking and she puts it online and gains money from it. That's a fireable offense right there. The very second he uses his uniform which gained monetary benefit for the girl (whether on or off duty) he was done.
Well you got me looking it up. Here is what I found. First of course it depends on state, county and town. Second it depends on Who Owns the Uniform. If the State, county or town does you are 100% correct. However if the officer had to pay for it him/herself then no. I saw a great video out of Texas on political ads. There is always more questions than answers.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
This is not all bad. If he can land a fulltime position with the adult content videos, he may be onto something. If he can score full time work with the chic in the video, then it may well be worth the firing. I'm not ready to call his firing a life loss yet. I saw positives.....two of them in this video.
He was arrested at his home on two counts of felony official misconduct for appearing in the video. Now it gets interesting. They have to prove it was him in the video. If they can't then I know he can sue.

DaisyPug

Fresh Meat
He was arrested at his home on two counts of felony official misconduct for appearing in the video. Now it gets interesting. They have to prove it was him in the video. If they can't then I know he can sue.
What did I write earlier? Every officer has a GPS locator on their uniform. They have already proven it's him because they would not have arrested him without that proof. He was geolocated to the scene. He's done. If the Officer pays for his uniform, he can still Not use his uniform/his status/his employment position as a state, city, town, or county official for others to gain monetary funds while on or off duty UNLESS he has explicit permission to do so first. You might be the dumbest mother fo I've ever encountered on here.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
What did I write earlier? Every officer has a GPS locator on their uniform. They have already proven it's him because they would not have arrested him without that proof. He was geolocated to the scene. He's done. If the Officer pays for his uniform, he can still Not use his uniform/his status/his employment position as a state, city, town, or county official for others to gain monetary funds while on or off duty UNLESS he has explicit permission to do so first. You might be the dumbest mother fo I've ever encountered on here.
Who the fuck are you talking too? He didn't receive compensation for appearing in the video. He was arrested and fired because he did it will on duty. Has nothing to do with permission or paying for his uniform. It's because he was clocked in for the State and was supposed to be protecting and serving .

Back