Sick fuck hope he gets his... (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
Is that where the cartels are getting all their ammo? Because....

This kid thinks EVERYONE has to pay out the ass for ammo.

We're forgetting that the incident happened in the US, where people are pushing the "They're gonna take yer guns" propaganda for the last 22 years to increase gun sales and jack up prices to the idiot populace.
You're completely ignorant of the situation but are still bitching about something when you have no clue, typical leftist.

I already explained why ammo is more expensive, it didn't happen until lockdowns forced factories to shut down production and lockdowns happened worldwide if you had your head out of your ass you would know that, most of the supplies we get to make ammo in America are imported and the operations in Europe and South America shut down during the lockdowns entirely.

Go do some research before peddling the bullshit lie that ammo companies just decided overnight to double or triple their ammo prices, not to mention the leftists in government banned 7.62x39, 7.62x25, 7.62x54 ammo from being imported from Russia among others including the AK's.

beachdays76

Hate the left with my guts
4 me this class of scum need the the cheapo and efficient treatment of firing squad and unnamed common grave. Streamed live 4 anyone who want to see true justice in action. Other kind of criminals with repeated offenses get the same treatement. Today's resources aren't for mantaining dangerous parasites.

Back