Serious *Children Warning* 15 Year old French teenager kills herself after being abused by family members (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

REBKage

Loves Ultra-violence
15.jpg

Estelle, a 15-year-old girl who was sexually assaulted by a family member, committed suicide last June, but informations about her death were unsealed a few hours ago.

A year and a half earlier, she had filed a complaint but she was only summoned by the courts after her death. The mother had sent 4 letters to the court. In a first letter, in July 2022, she explains that her daughter is doing very badly, that she has attempted suicide and that she has been hospitalized. The court replied that “the procedure has not yet been accepted” and invited him to “reiterate his request within 4 months”.

Four months later in November, the mother revives the office. “For the good of all, we need this procedure to move forward, at Christmas, it will be a year since my daughter was assaulted, an eternity. I thank you for your news and your steps. The next day, he was told that "this case is currently awaiting decision". He is again asked to repeat his request within 4 months.

Four months later, she returns an email that remains unanswered.

At the end of April 2023, she sent a registered letter to the prosecutor. The Strasbourg prosecutor announced to the mother, last May, that “the case has gone back to investigation”. And asks him to “reiterate his request within 8 months”.

1 month later, Estelle killed herself.

The person who abused her told her "You're from my family but you're still a whore".

As someone who was abused as a child, i would like to pay my respects to Estelle, she won't be forgotten, and a thought for all the victims of Child abuse, and fuck to the French government who did nothing.

R.I.P Estelle.

French Article

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
1st: Fuck the French government. 2nd: Fuck the WEF and everyone else trying to normalize pedophilia. 3rd: Her abuser will never regret his actions until he experiences physical pain, like possibly anal rape by a well endowed gorilla, high on coke. 4th: I'm terribly sorry for the abuse you suffered, and although I don't "know how you feel," I am a human being and honestly sympathize with you.

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
messing with children like that is a form of murder, you make their live so miserable they have a much higher percentage of killing themselves

Last edited:
Back