animals Smooth Doggo (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Danny68

Pre-dug holes in the Desert
Army Infantry training, you run, jump into a Manhole then a Abrams rolls over it. But that dog though 😐

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
It is weird that I can see someone get splattered by a train and enjoy it, but I DID NOT want to see the dog get fucked up. Show how fucked up I am in the head.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
It is weird that I can see someone get splattered by a train and enjoy it, but I DID NOT want to see the dog get fucked up. Show how fucked up I am in the head.
You're no different from anyone else. We care more about animals because they're innocent and helpless, that dog had no idea of the danger it was in and was at no fault for being in that situation. Adult humans on the other hand can fend for themselves, it's usually their own choosing or stupidity that gets them runover by trains = no sympathy 💀

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
I NEVER EVER NEVER watch anything here with animals involved because I trust absolutely NO BODY here because even mistakes can be made in the title… if one hair got hurt on this animal my head would of exploded and a migraine of epic proportions would definitely ensued shortly there after. thank you for a awesome outcome.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
I NEVER EVER NEVER watch anything here with animals involved because I trust absolutely NO BODY here because even mistakes can be made in the title… if one hair got hurt on this animal my head would of exploded and a migraine of epic proportions would definitely ensued shortly there after. thank you for a awesome outcome.
Would've not would of

Back