beatings Some old guy Vs some Victorian cops who should have just shot him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Victorian police.
british-satire-comic-cartoon-caricatures-illustrations-police-officer-illustration-id1337620100
Ah yes, the two ancestors of all modern Australians - the criminals of Victorian Britain and the cops who guarded them.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
ACAB..........

One of my favourite local mental people who was very well known to the emergency medical services (very mental and a drug addict) changed his name by Deed Poll to ‘ACAB The Man’. It was a laugh call him from the waiting room in A&E.

He had ACAB tattooed very badly on his forehead and usually wore army surplus camo, and walk the streets with one of those looks on his face that made people cross the road. He was actually a good laugh.

He died a few years ago due to his multiple health problems caused by his mental health and addiction. There were local social media pages dedicated to him.

Interestingly I found a picture of the legend on a Sheffield museum site 😂. The forehead tattoo is only just visible as I suspect they’ve PhotoShopped it out a bit.

ACAB The Man-

EA874991-0FE8-46EB-8764-4F1315EAE839.jpeg

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
One of my favourite local mental people who was very well known to the emergency medical services (very mental and a drug addict) changed his name by Deed Poll to ‘ACAB The Man’. It was a laugh call him from the waiting room in A&E.

He had ACAB tattooed very badly on his forehead and usually wore army surplus camo, and walk the streets with one of those looks on his face that made people cross the road. He was actually a good laugh.

He died a few years ago due to his multiple health problems caused by his mental health and addiction. There were local social media pages dedicated to him.

Interestingly I found a picture of the legend on a Sheffield museum site 😂. The forehead tattoo is only just visible as I suspect they’ve PhotoShopped it out a bit.

ACAB The Man-

View attachment 601746
Burngreave Messenger 2016 Archive : Archives : June 2016 Issue 120 : ACAB- legend in his own lifetime

@Flatus Tube Good old Gary Lawson got this article written on the guy, I never knew him but boy he sounded hilarious........................

Back