Crime Something has to be said about the massive Negro takeover (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Could you just imagine how things would be today if blacks had NOT sold their own people to slave owners? All (or most) blacks would be living in Africa throwing tires around each other while we could live in peace...

(I'm watching a series right now on Prime called, "Them". It's two seasons with several episodes, and I'm only on the 1st season...about 5 episodes into it. It's mainly about whites being horrible toward a black family but it has some supernatural aspects to it...like, something sinister happened waaay back in the day, and even ghosts are bothering the black families.)
That's a very good point. Who exactly enslaved who? There would not be a market if not for someone profiting from it...

disciples3

Black Metal
Not raciest much BUT....They RUINED *SAW*
They made a spin off with the comedian. And it SUUUUUUUUUUUCKED!!! They said they put off the film that's JUST come out now for a couple years just to make it. SawX is out now and its was AWESOME!!
Chris Rock,, I think his name is....Completely RUINED it for me. Not just cos he was black. It was the WHOLE thing, they way he spoke, the way they CANCELLED making this new one now. I reckon THAT was cos of BLM too tbh.
That’s the same groid who joked about kikling white children in the name of ‘equality’. Fuck him. And the rest of his kind too.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I'm not racist much but I can see where you are coming from, making Velma and the Little Mermaid black was noticeably unnecessary.
I also watched the newer Bill and Ted movie recently and Keanus daughter was obviously non binary for apparently no reason at all.

Someone should put forward a Boyz in tha Hood with an all white cast idea and see how that goes down, not even swallowing a pint glass of Weinsteins cum could get that movie made.
The recent Ghostbusters was retro and nostalgic but they had to force feed into it a lesbian ghost romance for no reason whatsoever.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
All of y’all sound stupid asf 🤣 😂 you don’t even have any culture LMAO! You’re just boring ass pasty people who burn in the sun Lolol. Go boohoo in a corner somewhere 😂
301670060_3595244594079663_3380378633577173309_n.jpg

Here nigga nigga..... come get yo chickens

Couldn't Agree More, OP. There is something wrong with the Sub Saharans, even THEY know it, Lol...

Sorry, I'm a Newbie, Lol... I can't get it to link to the Youtube video, but if you have never seen this Sermon, Search for THIS on Youtube and listen to this Man, he's spitting Straight TRUTH-

Black People according to Pastor David James Manning​

Last edited:

oceanblood

Tomorrow isn't promised
All of y’all sound stupid asf 🤣 😂 you don’t even have any culture LMAO! You’re just boring ass pasty people who burn in the sun Lolol. Go boohoo in a corner somewhere 😂
I thought ALL colors burn in the sun?? 😎 :4thelulz:
I saw a black guy at the beach with more sunblock on than me!!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
The most ridiculous shoehorning of blacks into a movie I have seen was "Operation Seawolf" with Dolph Lundgren. It was a B grade WWII historical fiction, action movie. He played a retired, drunken, expendable German submarine commander called back into service and tasked with attacking the US east coast near the end of the war.

The commander of the U-Boat hunter group was black as well as his entire bridge crew on the battleship USS Iowa. I almost shut it off when I saw that bullshit. It was an ok movie for wasting some time so fuck it, I stuck it out til the end. The bridge scenes were short and few.

Towards the end of the movie they succeeded in stopping the U-boat from launching its attack. Throughout the movie the US Navy bridge crew was depicted as serious with corny B grade acting. But, after they succeeded in their mission, the bridge crew celebrated exuberantly. That part was funny as fuck because it devolved into a comical hootenanny complete with knee slapping hambone dancing.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find the scene on youtube. Probably banned because it was deemed "racist" by the AI or some little bitch. If you can find it streaming somewhere at least check out that scene near the end.

Last edited:

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
In light of this thread topic about bad black people "bigly" taking over, let us remember the godfathers of hardcore:
all-black band, Bad Brains, playing "Big Takeover" live at CBGB (1982)

methedup77

Forum Veteran
OK so we are all aware of it, there's nothing new to the agenda that has been forced down our throats the past few years - BUT - Mark Dice kinda says it for me here ... Because recently I had been watching a lot of recent movies. Not just 'fodder' but actual Top 10 and popular movies of this year and last year.
What really stands out is the ridiculous "Token" nigger character in literally EVERY movie!
No matter what the story is .. there's a TOKEN nigger that serves absolutely no purpose in the movie other than to fuck the whole thing up and be the moody / chip on the shoulder for no reason / argumentative / point making / irritating NIGGER in the movie for no reason but to make comments about how white people are a problem etc . It's become beyond annoying.
So many movies I watched could have been (not exaggerating.. TEN times better) if you just remove the stupid token nigger and put a white character there where it should be.
Old historical movies set in the 1800's where the Judge is a nigger? WTF and a police officer is a nigger? Come on man! it just would never have happened. What nigger would be a police officer - much less a WOMAN police officer in the 1800's ? or a Judge in a court presiding cases with the whole golliwog hair? - well done Hollywood!
I can't get more than ten minutes into a movie these days without the token nigger character fucking up my experience. DEI is beyond a JOKE it's just a cruel anti white INSULT it's not just in movies it's EVERYWHERE and yes, we all knew that already ... but surely there's a way to turn this shit around somehow. We (as white people) are just allowing ourselves to be trodden on and disrespected and insulted in the name of diversity.
Be assured .. Diversity is not your friend !!! it's rapidly killing culture and trying to re-write history. IT HAS TO STOP. (I posted this in crime cos what's happening is a fucking crime on society... if I used 'wrong language by saying NGGR just let me know I'll change it to ..... Dunno ... turd with an afro? :shrug: )

We can start this off with remake of the Karate nigger starring Will Smith’s son

montster

Rookie
I'm not racist much but I can see where you are coming from, making Velma and the Little Mermaid black was noticeably unnecessary.
I also watched the newer Bill and Ted movie recently and Keanus daughter was obviously non binary for apparently no reason at all.

Someone should put forward a Boyz in tha Hood with an all white cast idea and see how that goes down, not even swallowing a pint glass of Weinsteins cum could get that movie made.
Or the Nelson Mandela story played by a Chinese female midget.

jguzman1991

Rookie
OK so we are all aware of it, there's nothing new to the agenda that has been forced down our throats the past few years - BUT - Mark Dice kinda says it for me here ... Because recently I had been watching a lot of recent movies. Not just 'fodder' but actual Top 10 and popular movies of this year and last year.
What really stands out is the ridiculous "Token" nigger character in literally EVERY movie!
No matter what the story is .. there's a TOKEN nigger that serves absolutely no purpose in the movie other than to fuck the whole thing up and be the moody / chip on the shoulder for no reason / argumentative / point making / irritating NIGGER in the movie for no reason but to make comments about how white people are a problem etc . It's become beyond annoying.
So many movies I watched could have been (not exaggerating.. TEN times better) if you just remove the stupid token nigger and put a white character there where it should be.
Old historical movies set in the 1800's where the Judge is a nigger? WTF and a police officer is a nigger? Come on man! it just would never have happened. What nigger would be a police officer - much less a WOMAN police officer in the 1800's ? or a Judge in a court presiding cases with the whole golliwog hair? - well done Hollywood!
I can't get more than ten minutes into a movie these days without the token nigger character fucking up my experience. DEI is beyond a JOKE it's just a cruel anti white INSULT it's not just in movies it's EVERYWHERE and yes, we all knew that already ... but surely there's a way to turn this shit around somehow. We (as white people) are just allowing ourselves to be trodden on and disrespected and insulted in the name of diversity.
Be assured .. Diversity is not your friend !!! it's rapidly killing culture and trying to re-write history. IT HAS TO STOP. (I posted this in crime cos what's happening is a fucking crime on society... if I used 'wrong language by saying NGGR just let me know I'll change it to ..... Dunno ... turd with an afro? :shrug: )

I'm not racist I just hate niggers and all the nigger culture. My version of a good nigger is one with a burning tire around their neck.im not racist

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

So stop watching recent movies and STOP BITCHING!

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
I don’t blame this massive push for diversity and inclusion on black ppl. They didn’t invent it - it’s a white guilt creation.

It’s getting absolutely ridiculous though - commercials of black families enjoying the scent of some laundry detergent in a pristine (white) home. That isn’t reality. An empowered black woman leading the work meeting, going home to an ambiguously white husband. That isn’t reality either.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Look at this year's BAFTA awards. Niggers & other shitskins sweeping the board. Token white person nominated in each category.
May as well not bother watching it and spend the time learning Arabic, studying the Koran and learning to play the bongos as we’re all going to need it.

I don’t blame this massive push for diversity and inclusion on black ppl. They didn’t invent it - it’s a white guilt creation.

It’s getting absolutely ridiculous though - commercials of black families enjoying the scent of some laundry detergent in a pristine (white) home. That isn’t reality. An empowered black woman leading the work meeting, going home to an ambiguously white husband. That isn’t reality either.
A heap - 60 odd - of outfits/companies signed up to using only blacks or blacks in the lead roles in TV ads. That’s why we’re inundated. They only use whites in roles where they’re taken the piss out of or to be made to look idiots.

Have to be honest i dont mind black people being actual good actors in a movie like Denzel or Morgan Freeman as a couple examples. What i do have a problem with are the obvious agenda spouting bullshit roles that you mentioned because not only is it annoying and insufferable, its also just terrible script writing and completely immersion breaking.

We're taking over the world slowly but surely

Back