South African woman on Trial for killing her 3 daughters in NZ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
This is Lauren Dickason.
Depressed, anxiety ridden woman.

Her and her surgeon husband (she is a Dr as well) move to NZ in middle of Covid.
Isolation and the whole move doesn't go well..
She gets really lonely.
At some point she snaps and strangles the girls with zip locks around the throats.

Tried to poison herself but failed..
Now on trial, in a foreign country and pleading insanity..

NZ is loving this stuff..

LINK TO WEEK REVIEW HERE
1690000283867.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This is Lauren Dickason.

Her and her surgeon husband (she is a Dr as well) move to NZ in middle of Covid.
She gets really lonely.
At some point she snaps and strangles the girls with zip locks around the throats.

LINK TO WEEK REVIEW HEREView attachment 693872
I was really lonely once.

Thank God I couldn't find the zip locks...

And for Christs sake, use trigger warnings as most of us here are snowflakes...

"Graphic content: Some readers may find parts of this reporting upsetting."

Hmm, mum kills kids is the title. I wonder what's in this article? Will it upset me?

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
demons have a part in this too but all she can do is blame herself because she probably was growing in sin then subsj,, kids go to paradise ,, her soul can still be saved from eternal suffering,,, people with no wisdom ,, dont damage yourself by reacting ,,

someone hand her a gun
reations are noted for life your actions are noted for the afterlife you should not comment that way kinda dumb this goes to all people who think payment in all your filthy comments written or spoken is not coming which it is and rewards toooo hahahahahah i love ALLAH SWT

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race purešŸ«”
This is Lauren Dickason.

She gets really lonely.

LINK TO WEEK REVIEW HEREView attachment 693872
Amazing how these murderers always have a ā€œfailedā€ suicide attempt šŸ˜’šŸ™„

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Jesus, she's only 42. Doesn't look a day over 60.

She was gifted with twins at age 40, and instead of cherishing them, does this. Death penalty isn't good enough for this bitch. She should be slowly strangled with zip ties until almost passed out, allowed to recover, and strangled again. Repeatedly.

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
demons have a part in this too but all she can do is blame herself because she probably was growing in sin then subsj,, kids go to paradise ,, her soul can still be saved from eternal suffering,,, people with no wisdom ,, dont damage yourself by reacting ,,

reations are noted for life your actions are noted for the afterlife you should not comment that way kinda dumb this goes to all people who think payment in all your filthy comments written or spoken is not coming which it is and rewards toooo hahahahahah i love ALLAH SWT
So she can't blame the demons that clearly had a part in this? The rest of your post follows logic, just not sure why the demons can't take a bit more responsibility?

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
How old were the daughters?

THe oldest was 6 the other two were twins 3 years old.

She killed the twins first because they were being the naughtiest.
The 6 year old knew what was going on and pleaded with Dickason, not to kill her as she loved her and she (being the mother) loved her the most.

Jesus, she's only 42. Doesn't look a day over 60.

She was gifted with twins at age 40, and instead of cherishing them, does this. Death penalty isn't good enough for this bitch. She should be slowly strangled with zip ties until almost passed out, allowed to recover, and strangled again. Repeatedly.

She really aged in the last two years.

I hope she goes to jail, there won't be any safe space in there when some of those woman get a hold of her..

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
We donā€™t exterminate our crazy people. I guess thatā€™s good since everyoneā€™s a little nuts. But thereā€™s also no fucking such thing a psychiatric medicine. Itā€™s bullshit. The best case is taking zombie drugsā€¦which often worksā€¦until you stop taking them. The answer - donā€™t give them guns and donā€™t let them reproduce.

Back