Spoiled child can't get laid, goes on killing spree (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
I don't know if anyone's posted this yet or not, but here it is. I couldn't bear to watch more than 30 seconds of the video. It's no wonder this kid can't get laid. What a complete fuck-up. The entire male gender has been diminished by his existence and I'm ashamed for all of us.

He had everything, nice car, nice clothes, money, nice face, slender but not misshapen body, nice hair, even a nice voice. His personality alone kept him from getting laid.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27556097

8Z8UY.png

8Z95j.png

There's a couple of online forums freaking out a bit because he was a member there. Someone posted a cached version (in video) form as the topic had been deleted by some moderators who are shitting themselves at the moment as there have already been some accusations that he was bullied and mocked and potentially provoked.

I used to run a forum that wasn't strictly 18+ and shit like this, as well as suicide threats, were a bitch to deal with because you don't want to end up as a headline in a tabloid 'Online Forum Drove Moron to...'

That guy's videos were seriously creepy. I'm female and I would have given him a chance based on looks - but fuck me if I would have stuck around for longer than 5 minutes if THAT's how he acted around people. Glad to have him out of the gene pool, sorry he took others with him.

[correction] I can't seem to find the other forum that was freaking out and may have mistaken a re-post of the info as a second forum.

Last edited:

holyblacksun

against the dying light.
This user was banned
I wouldn't be surprised at all when it comes out at the end of the day that he was a fucking virgin hatemonger jew.
look at his dump feminine ugly face , that speaks for itself...

In one of his posts he was outraged that he'd seen an "Indian guy in an old Honda Civic" with a beautiful blonde in the passenger seats, but then denied being racist. Subtle racist at the very least and totally up his own arse.

Back