Spoiled child can't get laid, goes on killing spree (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
enhanced-buzz-wide-20937-1401011154-18.jpg

enhanced-buzz-wide-23849-1401010803-7.jpg

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Police: UCSB Shooter Stabbed 3 to Death, Had 410 Rounds of Ammo Left
17xky1hh9a4bvjpg.jpg

Taylor Berman
z7bsiqlrrvlf2wb8lc5g.jpg
Expand

At a press conference Saturday evening, Santa Barbara county sheriff Bill Brown detailed the timeline of Friday night's shooting and confirmed reports that 22-year-old Elliot Rodger was the alleged gunman.

Seven Dead in Drive-By Shooting Near UC Santa Barbara
Authorities report that a gunman and six others were killed, with seven more injured, when a… Read more

According to Brown, Rodger's violent spree took place at ten locations throughout Isla Vista. First, Rodger allegedly stabbed three people—believed to be his roommates—to death in his apartment. He then drove to the Alpha Phi sorority, where he repeatedly pounded on the front door; when no one answered, he allegedly shot three young women—two of whom died—from across the street.

Three Bodies Found in Apartment of Suspected UCSB Shooter
This afternoon, at least three bodies were removed from the apartment of suspected UCSB shooter… Read more

Rodger then drove to a nearby deli, where police say he shot 20-year-old Chris Martinez. He later allegedly opened fire at a group of pedestrians, wounding three, and struck two bicyclists with his car, a black BMW. Police found Rodger in his car, dead from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Three 9 mm handguns—two Sig Sauers and a Glock—were found inside of Rodger's car, along with 41 magazines loaded with ten rounds of ammunition each. All three guns were purchased legally.

Brown also said that Santa Barbarra County Sheriff's deputies have had prior contact with Rodger three times.

On July 31, 2013, Rodger called police, claiming that he'd been assaulted. The responding deputy later determined that Rodger was likely the aggressor and no charges were filed.

In January 2014, Rodger's accused his roommate of stealing three candles valued at $22; he later made a citizen's arrest, and the roommate was booked for petty theft.

And, as previously reported, on April 30, 2014, just three weeks before the shooting, deputies were called to Rodger's apartment by his family to check on his welfare. The deputies left after finding Rodger "polite and courteous."

[Image via AP]

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
I saw this earlier and did a search to see if anyone else had posted it already, Blaine beat me to it!

For me he is a younger version of George Sodini, more info on him here....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...f-rejection-by-women-before-gym-shooting.html

"The women will really be impressed," while showing off his new sofa.

Lol. Most guys just show pics of their huge erect penis.

I saw this earlier and did a search to see if anyone else had posted it already, Blaine beat me to it!

For me he is a younger version of George Sodini, more info on him here....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...f-rejection-by-women-before-gym-shooting.html

I'm not going to lie. His big backyard turned me on a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
After spilling wine on his laptop because he was freaking out for not winning the lottery, he writes:

On the next morning, I felt so drained and depressed. I then realized that I destroyed my laptop, so I called my mother, begging her to buy me a new one. I made up the story that the laptop randomly died and I had no control over it. After some persuading, I managed to make her agree to buy me a new one.
I quickly drove to Best Buy to look for a new laptop, and decided to choose a newer, updated version of the Asus laptop I had previously. As it turned out, the Best Buy in Santa Barbara didn’t have one in stock, so I had to drive all the way to Oxnard to pick one up. I paid the $1500 dollars for it, with the assurance that my mother will drive up to bring me a reimbursement in a few days.
I had to wait a few hours for them to prepare the laptop for me, and while I waited I decided to go to the shooting range in Oxnard. I had the knowledge, in the back of my mind, that the Day of Retribution was very possible now. Going to the shooting range while I waited for my laptop gave me the perfect opportunity to gain some initial training in shooting guns, which will be the main weapons I use as vengeance against my enemies when the Day of Retribution ultimately comes to pass. I walked into the range, rented a handgun from the ugly old redneck cashier, and started to practice shooting at paper targets. As I fired my first few rounds, I felt so sick to the stomach. I questioned my whole life, and I looked at the gun in front of me and asked myself “What am I doing here? How could things have led to this?” I couldn’t believe my life was actually turning out this way. There I was, practicing shooting with real guns because I had a plan to carry out a massacre. Why did things have to be this way, I silently questioned myself as I looked at the handgun I was holding in front of me. I paid my fee and left the range within minutes, feeling as if I was going to be sick. I spent the rest of the waiting period at the Coffee Bean in Oxnard, where I sat by myself feeling absolutely disgusted. My whole world was twisted.

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
If you're reading the pdf, it gets interesting around page 109. The rest is him bitching about every couple he sees and talking about The Land Before Time, World of Warcraft, and Pokemon. And crying because he never wins the lottery.

Hel

Sick, Sad World
Last edited:

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-body-building-drug-creatine-quest-women.html

Friend tells how 'virgin killer' turned angry after getting addicted to body-building drug creatine in his quest to attract women

'Virgin killer' Elliot Rodger became addicted to a mood-altering drug and was the target of online bulling, a friend of the Isla Vista shooter has revealed.

Chris Akin met Rodger on a trip to Isla Vista a few years ago and they skyped weekly. But he noticed a drastic change in the 22-year-old UCSB student's temperament after he started taking the muscle-building supplement creatine.
While not illegal, some users of creatine have experienced side effects such as violent mood swings and depression.

Akin says Rodger started taking the drug after a mutual friend died in a body-building accident, trying to lift a 250kg weight.

Rodger drowned his sorrows in the drug, but also used it to build muscle mass which he thought would make him more attractive to women.

'The more I dwell on this the more I realize that it may have set him off and made him turn to creatine to drown his feelings,' Akin said.

2dj1np0.jpg

Back