Spoiled child can't get laid, goes on killing spree (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

At some point he said he had been so bullied in school that he had to spend the remained of his school years being homeschooled. That may have been a poor choice for this guy. He really needed to learn that bullies are generally miserable in their own lives, there is more to life than looks and money and he might have actually learned it if he hadn't been isolated and put into his own little bubble where the sun shines out of his arse and the world revolves around him.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
s1ckpsycho
hi
Stats: 5'10", 177 lbs
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

user-offline.png

where the fuk do you phaggots go to school where a bunch of other phaggots get hot girls? I want to go there...now.

Cranky247

Fresh Meat
Ah the "poor me everyone hates me " attitude..what a idiot.

He's the epitome of the "I'm so special" mindset of our American everyone gets a trophy mindset. Make no mistake, this will push for more mental health crap to be pushed into the gun control debate now. I watched them all and other than being a weird lonely young man (like so many here) I wouldn't have thought he would have done what he did. We have such a saturated social media "look at me" culture, it's nothing to see kids posting stuff like this....until now that is. I guess they'll quantify narcissistic blue balls as a new condition to deny folks their right to defense now.

Phew...that felt good to get off my chest lol. I work with a gun rights group in the States and we have to play PC rather than spitting out what everyone is thinking. Goregrish comes to save my sanity, yet again.

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
Three Bodies Found in Apartment of Suspected UCSB Shooter
17xky1hh9a4bvjpg.jpg

Taylor Berman
ProfileFollow

Taylor Berman

Filed to: elliot rodger
33 minutes ago
rqd8dfzxtzswsf0e9k7a.jpg
Expand

This afternoon, at least three bodies were removed from the apartment of suspected UCSB shooter Elliot Rodger.

Here's Disturbing Video of the Alleged UCSB Shooter's Confession
Elliot Rodger, the 22-year-old who is linked to a drive-by shooting near UC Santa Barbara's… Read more

From KEYT:

NewsChannel 3 witnessed forensics experts removing three bodies from the Capri apartment complex on the 6500 block of Seville Road Saturday afternoon.

There is no confirmation from authorities whether this latest discovery increases the number of people killed, which stands at seven, including the gunman.

Meanwhile, KEYT has obtained a 140-page manifesto reportedly written by Rodgers titled "My Twisted World."

"On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery," the manifest reads in part.

BĂ©la Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
I'm amazed no one reported that video before this could happen. I've made (risqué) jokes that have gotten blown out of proportion before. :shrug:

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
Update
3:28 p.m.: It's being reported that the family of Elliot Rodgers, the suspect in the California mass shooting, called university police a few weeks ago after seeing YouTube videos "regarding suicide and the killing of people" posted by Rodgers online.

That tidbit came from the AP:

Police interviewed Elliot Rodger and found him to be a "perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human," he added. Police did not find a history of guns, but did say Rodger "didn't have a lot of friends," had trouble making friends and didn't have any girlfriends.
By Adam Chandler

Aha! That's the other forum that's panicking that I couldn't remember. They were very quick to shut down their forum "for maintenance". I'm glad someone managed to grab this.

It's also been reported that he was the son of Peter Rodgers, who is a director in Hollywood. That probably explains the car and clothes, maybe even some of his narcissistic attitude. He sounds like a spoilt brat, it seems maybe being born into money allowed him to be one.

He clearly had some major mental issues. It's shocking that with the counselling he was receiving and his parents finding his vlog rants about how unfair it was that he was so fabulous but couldn't get a kiss, let alone a shag, that none of them thought "This kid is going to do something REALLY stupid" and do anything to try and stop him. Maybe they did try, but damn that kid had some fucked up issues.

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Damn, what is wrong with the youth of today???? I was raised around guns, hunting, Doom 64, awkward stages of life, but never did I want to go on a killing spree.....these children today are spoiled and never is taught resposibilties. The ones that are, probably wondering wtf dude?????

Cranky247

Fresh Meat
So supposedly there's a security video but the news station isn't releasing the whole thing. Its gotta be floating around somewhere. considering the narcissist pussy he was, I'm surprised there's no gopro of the whole event....live streamed play by play so the whole world could see his "magnificence ." I've attached his manifesto just in case the web links die. I made it to page 8 then I needed toothpicks to stay awake. I'll eventually skim for more interesting stuff later.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/25/santa...739532/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Attachments

• Elliot Rodger Manifesto.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
Back