animals Squirrel With An Attitude (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Squirrels are cool. At the botanical gardens in my city, they are used to humans and really tame…

BA48F191-0D02-4D85-AF7C-3B991865B945.jpeg

And they can do this…

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Flatus, do you still get red squirrels there?

Not where I live. It’s rare to see them in the UK. There are some nature reserves that work to keep them around. I’ve seen them in Scotland as a kid, and once in Cumbria when I was a junior doctor working in Carlisle which is north west England just bordering Scotland.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Not where I live. It’s rare to see them in the UK. There are some nature reserves that work to keep them around. I’ve seen them in Scotland as a kid, and once in Cumbria when I was a junior doctor working in Carlisle which is north west England just bordering Scotland.
I was up in Cumbria when Elvis died.

i did O levels in England.

I remember hiking up these old glaciated valleys and finding ancient tin mines and what have you. Beautiful country the Lake District.

redninja

Rookie
Saw the first one I've ever seen earlier this year in Jersey, apparently they've got a fair amount of them.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
Red Squirrels are fairly common here, though they do suffer at the claws of the American cunt grey squirrel, that pushes our native reds our their habbitat. Reds being much smaller can't compete with the bigger greys.

sueduran2

SecretOktober
Some of your videos really bring a 😁 to my face. Not only is the Squirrel vs. Snake such a good fight, but the mother and daughter referree/announcers are hysterical! "The squirrels really fucking him up!" So so so good! 🐍🐿️🥊
My favorite part was the commentary

Back