Police Stopped For Air Freshener On Rearview Mirror (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Those air fresheners are a danger. Distracting your vision. Absolute danger to society. Meanwhile the leos on his tuffbook litterally in the center of his windshield looking up your information while driving and talking on the radio with dispatch...the double standard kills me lol. But anyway...stupid kid shouldn't cry. Just go limp making sure you smash your head on the way down and sue later. 🍻 cheers.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Ive said it before ill say it again, this is why we need cops to fear us the public, we have to start killing them again like we used to, remember the pinkertons? They were tyrannical like these cops, guess how the public dealt with them? They shot at them, killed them, skinned them, and left their corpses to rot in the middle of the town. Bring back cop lynchings!

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Ive said it before ill say it again, this is why we need cops to fear us the public, we have to start killing them again like we used to, remember the pinkertons? They were tyrannical like these cops, guess how the public dealt with them? They shot at them, killed them, skinned them, and left their corpses to rot in the middle of the town. Bring back cop lynchings!
The Pinkertons from RDR2?

I'm not sure how it works over there but you have to have a quite wide air freshener to fail an MOT here (a good mechanic will just tell you why they took it down for you) , it would have to super wide for the police to stop you for it, and then it would only be a "can you take this down sir?"

What happened in court?

Last edited:

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Those air fresheners are a danger. Distracting your vision. Absolute danger to society. Meanwhile the leos on his tuffbook litterally in the center of his windshield looking up your information while driving and talking on the radio with dispatch...the double standard kills me lol. But anyway...stupid kid shouldn't cry. Just go limp making sure you smash your head on the way down and sue later. 🍻 cheers.

They are road pirates the leos are just looking for an excuse to steal you car and what ever valuables you got. Ain't nothing about good are bad they just thieves in the US.

At least in other countries like Mexico you can pay them to go away.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
The Pinkertons from RDR2?

I'm not sure how it works over there but you have to have a quite wide air freshener to fail an MOT here (a good mechanic will just tell you why they took it down for you) , it would have to super wide for the police to stop you for it, and then it would only be a "can you take this down sir?"

What happened in court?
Here theyll just harass you for any modifications legal or not, they dont even bother to look it up (takes like 5 seconds) they just throw like a thousand dollar ticket at you and dare you to go against them in court (sometimes they dont show but usually they show and have a judge who they literally BBQ with and have known since middle school) so good luck winning even if you have 4k footage proving it. Theyre basically just gang bangers who have the backing of the whole justice system, none of the cops in my area know even basic laws for my area, except for this resource officer, shes fucking based and knows the law like the back of her hand, hasnt done anything but absolute good for the community. Every other cop is worse than our criminals, they kill more people, they assault more people, they sexually harass more people, they have a worse attitude and less patience. And this is compared to MS13 members and actually rapists and murderers. Its actually dystopian.

Anyways this is getting too long lmfao.

Elmondo

Forum Veteran
Must've been a slow day...
View attachment 694853
Ossifer I'm not dunk a tree got in my way. tree.jpeg

Spike1089

Lurker
Couldn't agree more.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
The law man acted incredibly horny in that video. I'd bet he had a boner on his way to the car.... bored that day...wanted a little action..

Back