animals Stork Built Home On Wrong Struture (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
The Cats Are Next
IMG_8670.jpeg

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
What's the over/under on the number of severely autistic children the stork brings to those firemen's houses? My money is on four, firm.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Where the fuck stork is endangered?
Decades ago I remember you can see many of them in France Germany Poland now they become very rare, because of those situations like on this video.
In Poland it was common to see them on farm house, btw pierogi taste very nice ;)
Messenger_creation_7174432222851870498.jpeg

See the dirty muzrat having fun...

Decades ago I remember you can see many of them in France Germany Poland now they become very rare, because of those situations like on this video.
In Poland it was common to see them on farm house, btw pierogi taste very nice ;)
They are fine but nothing special, poles bring it with them and make them in Germany. Now with tons of ukrainians I see pierogis everywhere.

As far as I am aware they are not endangered in places where they mate and these are most important places. Black stork on the other hand is different case, it is endangered indeed.

They do hunt storks tho. In civilized world stork (white) is not endangered but is under protection by law, and in most civilized places in Europe every bird species including stupid pigeon (which I like and I have no problem with it but majority of people probably think that way) is protected during mating season except invasive species like parrots. Countries like lebanon, all goatfucking countries and majority of africa hunt storks during its stay or migration. Some part of France and Italy too, but illegally (partially in France) while its legal in rest that I mentioned (because they are barbaic animals). Also it is kinda stupid that we protect many birds here, let them mate and then birds fly to France and west and south when they are hunted upon for no reason other than hunting or some voodoo magic. Some of them like goldfinches or blackbirds or other rare and endangered being catched to be selled. In not humane way.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
They are fine but nothing special, poles bring it with them and make them in Germany. Now with tons of ukrainians I see pierogis everywhere.

As far as I am aware they are not endangered in places where they mate and these are most important places. Black stork on the other hand is different case, it is endangered indeed.

They do hunt storks tho. In civilized world stork (white) is not endangered but is under protection by law, and in most civilized places in Europe every bird species including stupid pigeon (which I like and I have no problem with it but majority of people probably think that way) is protected during mating season except invasive species like parrots. Countries like lebanon, all goatfucking countries and majority of africa hunt storks during its stay or migration. Some part of France and Italy too, but illegally (partially in France) while its legal in rest that I mentioned (because they are barbaic animals). Also it is kinda stupid that we protect many birds here, let them mate and then birds fly to France and west and south when they are hunted upon for no reason other than hunting or some voodoo magic. Some of them like goldfinches or blackbirds or other rare and endangered being catched to be selled. In not humane way.
Being catched to be selled??? English isn't your first language is it....

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
That "FUCK" head gesture she makes at the end is just the most heartbreaking and hysterical moment...

Back