Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Scene of one of three bombings that happened in Kampala, Uganda on July 11, 2010.

"KAMPALA, Uganda — At least three bombs exploded Sunday in a synchronized attack on large gatherings of World Cup soccer fans watching the televised final on outdoor screens in this normally peaceful capital, turning a boisterous night of cheering into scenes of death and panic. The police and witnesses said more than 50 people were killed, including some foreigners, among them at least one American.

Set 1.

bomb-attack1-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

bomb-attack2-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

bomb-attack4-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

bomb-attack5-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

bomb-attack6-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

bomb-attack7-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
"The bombs struck at 10:30 p.m. local time in the middle of the match between Spain and the Netherlands under way in South Africa, hitting a popular Ethiopian garden restaurant and a large rugby field in a different Kampala neighborhood where hundreds of people had massed to watch the game.

Ugandan police officials said they suspected that the Shabab, a militant Islamic group in nearby Somalia, might have been behind the bombings. If so, it would be that group’s first attack outside Somalia. But the police said it was premature to draw conclusions."
Source

Incase you're wondering, Spain beat the Netherlands 1 - 0 in extra time.

Set 2.

bomb-attack8-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

8. Drunk or dead?
bomb-attack9-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

bomb-attack10-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

bomb-attack11-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

11a. Photo taken before the bombs went off.
bomb-attack12-before-blast-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

11b. Same woman, after the smoke settled.
bomb-attack12-after-blast-Kampala-Uganda-jul11-10.jpg

Emmett

Lurker
not your fault. you can convert too ya know.....

no, if the Islamic Law is conducted in my country, the punishment for converting from Islam to other religions is my head will get chopped off, for me its okay to be Muslim :D eventhough my country is using a Lord Reid Law, and thats suck

gorewhore

Rookie
Nice picks man!!

...and that silly guy, checking to see if one of his bicycle tires is flat, without any head. :unreal:

I have heard, that many suicide bombers are given a huge party/celebration, before kissing the face of allah. I might consider this, if I could possibly have a run of those poppy fields over there for a few days. I wouldn't mind, tapping some of that middle eastern pussy over there as well.

I mean Christ, (excuse me...Allah) my luck, I'd turn it down and shortly afterwards, have my balls blown off by a landmine. :(

However, I would have to be granted, to bring my own music to my "suicidal serenade." Something like Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" may be a possibility. But regardless of the difference in musical tastes throughout the world, I imagine a western song like, "stand my your man," wouldn't be so warmly welcomed, at a time such as this.

...I hope that guy can get some air in those tires!!

...but I wouldn't lose my head over it, nonetheless!!

Back