bizarre Survived a fall from 15 floors (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
Id imagine if there's a god he'd be thinking of no you don't little unicorn faggot, you stay there and have some broken bones instead you little fairy!

dark skies

Well Known Member
I'm A little older then most on this site but the first video in that costume😂 is that what you call a " furry "?
That's what's called where I come from as a dickhead.

That's just fucking embarrassing. Saying goodbye and making a big deal out of it online so everyone knows what a martyr to your mental illness you are and then you fuck it it up...I'd love to see his, "hello again everybody, I'm still here" post...

I'm A little older then most on this site but the first video in that costume😂 is that what you call a " furry "?
A pair of unicorn PJs do not qualify as a fursuit. This caucasoid Yupik is clearly a sodomite, so I understand your suspicions about him being a furry. But let's keep in mind that the cheapest fursuit would cost at least $ 2 000 (see links below), and good old Misha doesn't strike me as a Russian billionaire.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
A pair of unicorn PJs do not qualify as a fursuit. This caucasoid Yupik is clearly a sodomite, so I understand your suspicions about him being a furry. But let's keep in mind that the cheapest fursuit would cost at least $ 2 000 (see links below), and good old Misha doesn't strike me as a Russian billionaire.

Thanks!👍 very informative video, I had no idea😂👍

Back