Suspiciously quiet... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Agree with you @wiggins, so much fucking unfair bullshit from total idiots & they get listened to by sheep & get air play, people pushing their fucked-up agenda's & pussy's in parliments sucking their arses dry to get votes, maybe China's on the right track after all.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
So that means they are Indians then?
Is that dots or feathers?
Agree with you @wiggins, so much fucking unfair bullshit from total idiots & they get listened to by sheep & get air play, people pushing their fucked-up agenda's & pussy's in parliments sucking their arses dry to get votes, maybe China's on the right track after all.
One hates to admit it but this may be the case.

A little more China style nationalism and a little less wokeism and we'd all be much better off.

National Service would be a good start.

So would raising and saluting the flag in what ever country you are from.

There is nothing I see today that indicates any sense of national pride. In fact its the very opposite...

and thanks for your comment...

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
It led CBC news for half a day but there's floods in B.C. so on to more important things.
Water
Yes, my apologies for the length of the article. It is not my own work, I cut and pasted it from 'The Spectator' magazine.

Still, I find if I just read one sentence at a time I eventually get through it and absorb most of it.

Good luck with the chore of reading.

But to put it in a nut shell for those who are scared of magazine length articles, I write, in my own words, the central theme:

A vehicle driven by a black man was driven into a happy parade of people, including little children, marching down the street with police looking after the them, the road clearly blocked off.

The media has been so silent on this situation it's deafening.

Compare this to the BLM situation where one black guy is injured, albeit paralysed, and there are marches in numerous cities, cars burnt, one white guy shoots 3 white guys and kills 2. Massive media, marches because of 'unfair verdict', Biden says he's angry at it too...

There is a pyramid of personal responsability these days that sees black people on top, ie with almost no responsiblity for their actions (he was a good boy, was going to turn his life around etc), followed by muslims ( he must have been mentally ill when he knifed those people in Melbourne shouting Allah Akbar!!) then people of colour, however that is defined, and then white people who are, to quote the late, great John Lennon, The NIgger Of The World...

The fact that this murderous assault on inncocent civilians is not world news is an underlining of what I have just written...

Well, it made it onto the ABC website today, albeit at the very bottom of the site so you have to wade through dozens of articles about a white girl who only found out she was Indigenous at 15 and how football saved her life etc...

Standard woke shit in Aus...

The race of the perpertrator matters because races are not treated equally.

BLM is an example of that. Whites are killed by US police but it barely makes the local news. A black guy gets killed it's Bedlam...

I'm not QAnoners so please dont disparage me.

I'm commenting on my observations of what the media is putting out as honestly as I can.

So if you are correct we shall be seeing protest riots with car burnings soon and ravings about systemic racism and some black power conspiracy to kill white people.

If it all goes quitely to court with none of the above then I excpect an apology on this public forum from you.
Mate, far too much writing Yo

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Is that dots or feathers?

One hates to admit it but this may be the case.

A little more China style nationalism and a little less wokeism and we'd all be much better off.

National Service would be a good start.

So would raising and saluting the flag in what ever country you are from.

There is nothing I see today that indicates any sense of national pride. In fact its the very opposite...

and thanks for your comment...
The feathered variety.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
China is only on track for China at the rest of the world's expense.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
After the media has been accused of helping to push certain stories/agendas and it lead to riots, not really suspicious that it's being way downplayed imo.
any critique of the media's actions need to be diseminated to start with.
That probably won't be via the media.
Nor via the universities.
Nor via facebook, twitter or the other censourous organs of information disemination.
So how is this information being diseminated?

so the chances that the media are 'learning from their accussations of pushing certain agendas leading to riots' I would put as slim indeed. If the parade ramming was the first time after their 'learnings' (fuck me but I hate that term...) and they all stood around at the editors desk and said "well, golly, we sure pushed the BLM cart and look where that got us. Better 'learn from our criticism and not push this case of the black man killing the white people as it may lead to riots. Tell you what, lets get stuck into Biden for saying the court's verdict made him angry too..."

That didnt happen either...

Hope this is not too much writting for y'all...

Happy to put it in Negronics if that helps... as a tea spoon of woke helps the medicine go down etc...

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I’m not sure what you guys are talking about. I’m in libby central, california, and they story is totally being covered over here…

It’s totally being covered over here. I’m not sure what these QAnoners are talking about.
Not how it was a white hate crime

wiggins

Forum Veteran
close that means the indians once had it
I know of no where in the USA outside of Hawaii that the Indians didn't once have.

But the Mayflower came and the rest, as they say, is history.

There can have been no alternative. Humans colonise. Its in their genes. All animals colonise. Horses evolved in the Americas then moved over the land bridges to Europe and died out some how in the Americas. Brought back there by colonists. Crazy shit huh?

Anyone who says that places like Australia, the US and Canada should not have been colonised would have to think of the alternative.

Great big natioal parks, the size of the entire continent. Satelite TV viewing of tribes dying out in times of drought? Huge televised debates on should we break quarantine and feed them? What about tribal rapes? Payback? all that other shit that our nobel savages got up to?

It would be like a huge Truman Show with live battles taking place, babies being born, infanticide etc all on live satelite TV...

About as racist as you could get really...

DeadVampire

dogpire?
I know of no where in the USA outside of Hawaii that the Indians didn't once have.

But the Mayflower came and the rest, as they say, is history.

There can have been no alternative. Humans colonise. Its in their genes. All animals colonise. Horses evolved in the Americas then moved over the land bridges to Europe and died out some how in the Americas. Brought back there by colonists. Crazy shit huh?

Anyone who says that places like Australia, the US and Canada should not have been colonised would have to think of the alternative.

Great big natioal parks, the size of the entire continent. Satelite TV viewing of tribes dying out in times of drought? Huge televised debates on should we break quarantine and feed them? What about tribal rapes? Payback? all that other shit that our nobel savages got up to?

It would be like a huge Truman Show with live battles taking place, babies being born, infanticide etc all on live satelite TV...

About as racist as you could get really...
eh?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That's our news, over and over and over.. and nowt 'new' - No real updates (not likely that they'd tell us all the nitty gritty anyhow -'must protect their outlets, and sensitive, snowflake viewers/listeners)
🙄
Hi SR,

yes, we can't upset the sensitive snowflake viewers can we.

"the ABC/BBC/CNS would like to advise viewers that the following news article about the man who cut the head off the woman in the bus contains content that may upset some viewers..."

It's like the little 'warning hot' labels on the take away coffee cups these days.

Or like my wifes new Subaru Liberty where it wont switch on if your foot is not on the brake. Despite being an automatic and despite only being able to switch on in Park and despite having a hand brake on.

We are so dumbing things down for people these days its amazsing.

And so, so heavily into keeping everyone 'safe'. Universities where I thought people went to gain knowledge and become excited by studying has turned into a place full of safe spaces, where if the word 'nigger' is said then its grounds for the lecturer to be dismissed as complaints will naturally follow from snowflake students who are 'shocked, hurt, upset, have PTSD etc etc' from a word... for fucks sake.

Fuckers need a dose of reality...

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Hi SR,

yes, we can't upset the sensitive snowflake viewers can we.

"the ABC/BBC/CNS would like to advise viewers that the following news article about the man who cut the head off the woman in the bus contains content that may upset some viewers..."

It's like the little 'warning hot' labels on the take away coffee cups these days.

Or like my wifes new Subaru Liberty where it wont switch on if your foot is not on the brake. Despite being an automatic and despite only being able to switch on in Park and despite having a hand brake on.

We are so dumbing things down for people these days its amazsing.

And so, so heavily into keeping everyone 'safe'. Universities where I thought people went to gain knowledge and become excited by studying has turned into a place full of safe spaces, where if the word 'nigger' is said then its grounds for the lecturer to be dismissed as complaints will naturally follow from snowflake students who are 'shocked, hurt, upset, have PTSD etc etc' from a word... for fucks sake.

Fuckers need a dose of reality...
Hi Mr Wiggie

Exactly, love... spot on.

Yet if you delve and come to sites like these, and then go back - show people the real truth, what do they do? call you/us sick.

News should be just that, news... Not some ''oh dear, we must be careful, we may upset people'' crap they we are always fed.

(sorry about you wife's car btw! that be a bitch - the car, not your wife lol)

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
The mediea here in the US ive seen has switched over to the other case where the 3 hillbillies chased that nigger down the road and killed him with a shotgun. The switched to that news because they will get the desired result from that case. Those good ol boys are goin down, they fuct up and are gonna get the book thrown at em. But that case is more to the agenda. The dems here in the states are really fuckin shit up right now. Seems like they are trying to cause a race war. I'm ready for that shit!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Hi Mr Wiggie

Exactly, love... spot on.

Yet if you delve and come to sites like these, and then go back - show people the real truth, what do they do? call you/us sick.

News should be just that, news... Not some ''oh dear, we must be careful, we may upset people'' crap they we are always fed.

(sorry about you wife's car btw! that be a bitch - the car, not your wife lol)
HI SR,

have you come across Col. Russel Williams? He is most interesting.

And a case in point:

Evidence photo in the Col. Russell Williams case

(Warning: Readers may find photos in this gallery to be troubling.)

Williams kept his victims' undergarments and kept a detailed catalogue of his exploits. After committing dozens of break-ins, he stole underwear from the bedrooms of girls as young as 11.

russell-williams-evidence-1.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-2.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-3.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-4.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-5.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-6.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-7.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-8.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-9.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-10.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-11.jpg

russell-williams-evidence-12.jpg