Suspiciously quiet... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I've seen you flooding other sites with your Col. Williams shite. I think you got booted from DR or YNC for it. I hope you're not going to do that here.

What on earth do you mean?

You have no idea what sites I'm on or what I post if not on this site. Absolutely none.

I've read your posts. They are short, ostentatiously edgy and relatively content free. Similar to the one above I'm commenting on.

If you are a worker I think you may be a realestate sales man or work in advertising at a low level.

You have the scent of a low level, below the horizon troll to you... nothing really nasty but more a sense of emptyness, a vacume that fills its self from its surroundings... a black hole of neediness...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Sorry I open my mouth. I hope I'm wrong about it.
th

I HOPE I'M WRONG ABOUT IT
Message received.
th

TROLL WARNING

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Why would you say someting like 'I hope I'm wrong about it.'?

It is almost like the language they use in click baits on line. You know, the ones that go:

"We are so sorry to hear about John Travolta's traggic loss..."

or

"The terrible story of Paul McCartney's lost fortune. We hope we're wrong about..."

So I guess when I say there is a scent of something unwholesom about your posts this is what I'm getting at.

Do you make money on the side writting click bait? Because you have that ability. It may be something you wish to persue.

I shall think some more about your aura of mild repellance and I shall seek to define it in more deapth.

Some people are repellant. As others are charismatic. You are not one of the latter.

The most dangerous of the lot though are the charismatic anti socials. Bundy was one of those.

And our mutual friend, Col. Russ.

It's interesting to me that you would respond to me by describing any posts I have made of Williams as 'Williams shite'.

It indicates to me that you are British and also that you fail to understand the forensic anomally that the Russel case presents to those who read up on such cases.

So to sum what I think your situation is I provide the following:
  1. Literate but not univsersity educated.
  2. Tech savvy or at least, or even better, gain most of your information from the web.
  3. In some kind of sales employment if you are employed. Low level as you are not charasmatic and people will find the same repellance that I sense and this will stymie your ability to succeed. May do some piece work on line, ie click bait stuff.
  4. Probably single as you will find it hard to start a relationship and harder still to maintian one.
  5. Find it hard to read others. Wonder why the world is filled with such unfriendly people due to lack of insight into what you put out. Again this is the repellant quality you have.
  6. Will often go behind people's backs and seek to whip trouble up, perhaps without that concious intention. Again, lack of insight. Possibly higher than the norm up the austistic spectrum.
So not looking too good to be you at this stage in your life.

Good luck son. I think you're going to need it...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
well, no woke riots about all lifes matter...

zero.

Now its all died out.

Just goes to show, white ain't woke... nor is Christmas.

What a bunch of hypocritical swine they all are...

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
I just posted to the other thread that confused this mass murder . A well planned and racist attack against whites .

This Wisconsin killing was done by a black supremacist who just killed ( by stabbing) two people. A child and mother.
He decided to kill as many white people as possible before getting caught.

These are facts that were covered up by the main stream media .
Only one news station told what I disclosed here. And then they went silent on the facts.

Oddly even knowing your being lied to, you will watch these very media sources again, everyday.
Americans are scary people. White Americans are scarier as they are so repulsivley spineless. They won't take a stand to even protect there own children.
Not there culture or Nation.

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
Why do you care so much about the race of killers and murderers? Sounds more agenda pushing than acknowledging that ALL races kill each other at some point. To kill is apart of nature. Humanity is still apart of the natural world is it not? Meaning any and all humans can kill or be killed. Race really has nothing to do with it other than to push some sort of uneducated and short-sighted mindset. Killers gonna kill.

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
Why do you care so much about the race of killers and murderers? Sounds more agenda pushing than acknowledging that ALL races kill each other at some point. To kill is apart of nature. Humanity is still apart of the natural world is it not? Meaning any and all humans can kill or be killed. Race really has nothing to do with it other than to push some sort of uneducated and short-sighted mindset. Killers gonna kill.
Yes, but in the US, blacks commit approximately 50 % of all homicides despite representing 13 % of the population. Most of their victims are other blacks. Something is fucked up.

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
Yes, but in the US, blacks commit approximately 50 % of all homicides despite representing 13 % of the population. Most of their victims are other blacks. Something is fucked up.
I find that hard to believe if we take into account the amount of actual reported crimes as well as crimes that actually lead to arrests. Looking back on my own personal history, it's way more likely a black person will actually be arrested for a crime and become part of that statistic than a white person. Even if the violence was perpetrated by a white man, the nearest black person is always an easy scapegoat if there's just the slightest bit of scheming. Blacks also get way harsher labels when it comes to the system. It's not hard to be labelled as 'violent' as a black person. What you call violence, may have actually been self defense if the defense had been white.
It's no wonder that statistic looks as bad and is such an easy callout for people that only look at the surface of problems. It's a number derived from a broken justice system meant to push propaganda. I wonder what it would look like if it took into account the amount of unreported domestic violence that goes on behind the scenes in white families and couples? Bet that number would look very different.

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
I find that hard to believe if we take into account the amount of actual reported crimes as well as crimes that actually lead to arrests. Looking back on my own personal history, it's way more likely a black person will actually be arrested for a crime and become part of that statistic than a white person. Even if the violence was perpetrated by a white man, the nearest black person is always an easy scapegoat if there's just the slightest bit of scheming. Blacks also get way harsher labels when it comes to the system. It's not hard to be labelled as 'violent' as a black person. What you call violence, may have actually been self defense if the defense had been white.
It's no wonder that statistic looks as bad and is such an easy callout for people that only look at the surface of problems. It's a number derived from a broken justice system meant to push propaganda. I wonder what it would look like if it took into account the amount of unreported domestic violence that goes on behind the scenes in white families and couples? Bet that number would look very different.
The problem with that theory is that unreported crimes cannot be classified as “crimes”, in that these acts do not result in contact with the legal system and are not adjudicated. Therefore, there cannot be statistics for unreported crimes. The argument is that in the US blacks are disproportionately represented in prisons and jails, but blacks also disproportionately commit crimes. I’m not suggesting that race is the sole determinant in the causes of these crimes, as most of them are related to the drug trade and gang-related activity. But I put less weight on the influence of so-called “systemic racism” because prior to the “Great Society” social programs of the 1960s these rates of black on black violence weren’t seen. One can’t identify and rectify a problem without saying what it really is.

Fat2themax

staring by-stander
World

Why we won't hear much more about the Waukesha attack​

Amber Athey

waukesha-attack-.jpeg

Getty Images

Amber Athey

23 November 2021

1:03 PM

At least five people were killed and more than forty were injured on Sunday night when a driver plowed his SUV into attendees of the annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The driver has been identified in news reports as Darrell Edward Brooks Jr.
The horrific attack immediately made national news because of the death toll and brutal nature of the crime. Videos surfaced online showing the driver veering towards members of the parade and narrowly missing many others. Sunday’s incident appeared eerily similar to the 2016 Berlin terror attack, where an ISIS member killed twelve people by ramming his truck through a Christmas market.
However it seems probable that Waukesha will be memory-holed by the agenda-driven media because Brooks was a black man and, according to his social media, an anti-white supporter of Black Lives Matter. This doesn’t comport with the leftist media’s demonization of white men, whose alleged privilege and toxicity are the biggest threat to America.
I don’t claim to know that Brooks was motivated by his anti-white hatred, but I do find it suspicious that the media was so eager to rule out terrorism. In fact, CNN, CBS and other outlets were reporting on an alternative motive before they had even publicly identified a suspect. The explanation they have offered as to why Brooks drove into a crowd of hundreds of people would make even the lowest IQ individual scratch their head.

Apparently, Brooks was fleeing another crime scene (“possibly a knife fight”) when he ran into the parade. It makes perfect sense, you see, when evading possible arrest to drive to a highly populated area with a heavier police presence and swerve into innocent civilians.
No one with two brain cells would think that this makes any sense, but mainstream outlets are breathlessly repeating it without offering an ounce of skepticism. Will this turn into another Las Vegas shooting? It’s been five years since that mass murder event and we still don’t have a satisfactory answer as to why Stephen Paddock would kill dozens of country concert attendees.
Another inconvenient truth about the deaths in Waukesha is that they were entirely preventable. Brooks has a long history of violent crime and is listed in the Nevada sex offender registry for having a baby with and allegedly trafficking a sixteen-year-old girl while he was in his mid-twenties. He has a criminal history dating back to 1999, when he was convicted on a felony count of aggravated battery. Earlier this month, Brooks was arrested and charged with numerous offenses, including multiple counts of domestic abuse, battery, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and bail jumping. Nonetheless, just a couple of days before driving through the Christmas parade, Brooks was released on $1,000 cash bail.
Milwaukee district attorney John Chisholm is on the record bragging about reducing the number of individuals held on cash bail. The New Yorker reported in a 2015 article titled “The Milwaukee Experiment” that Chisholm “decided that his office would undertake initiatives to try to send fewer people to prison while maintaining public safety.”
The media will ignore the role Milwaukee’s jail reforms played in this holiday horror because it would damage the establishment’s desire for nationwide criminal justice reform.
Unfortunately, many Republicans, including former president Donald Trump, have fallen for the claim that CJR is about empathy and equity while ignoring that criminal justice reform can and will have dire consequences for public safety and law and order.
Chisholm’s office even admitted that Brooks’s bail was set too low but declined to explain how his proposed systemic reforms would have led to a different outcome: “The State’s bail recommendation in this case was inappropriately low in light of the nature of the recent charges and the pending charges against Mr. Brooks,” Chisholm’s office said Monday. “The bail recommendation in this case is not consistent with the approach of the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office toward matters involving violent crime, nor was it consistent with the risk assessment of the defendant prior to setting of bail.”
The Waukesha attack is everything our establishment media and politicians pretend never happens. White people are supposed to be the perpetrators. Violent criminals can be let out of jail with zero repercussions. White men are automatically considered terrorists, even when acting in self-defense, but we can never know the motives of left-wing and minority perps. Don’t be surprised when this dreadful calamity recedes from your airwaves so that the media doesn’t have to confront inconvenient facts.
You ever get held up in traffic over a parade? I'm surprised he had more of a motive than that alone...

Back