swedish rapper shot and murdered (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone have link for sweden rapper (Einar) murder? Apparently 1 year ago he got kidnapped, but escaped a while ago, claiming it was a PR stunt but the videos the alleged gang took of him didn’t look “fake”.
4 days ago he got killed and the gang who shot him, filmed insulting him, chasing him and shooting him and went close up to his body.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
When niggers and wiggers pull up next to me in their cars with that annoying, loud ass rap...stuff flowing. It's not music. There is no singing. It's just talking words.. So, the Swedes are learning from the broes over here? No wonder then. Bring out the can of Raid while you can still see them...
Dont say that. Your daughter is married with a good Black man

AcidOnTheStreet

Want some Acid?
I remember hearing about him last year - he was kidnapped, forced to wear women's clothes, and raped...and now this. They don't say "avoid" for nothing...
Dude got a fkn prize from the media to after his death, media here only cared that he was young and famous, they leave all the part out of HIS criminality, he had it coming.

adrierkul

NewbieX
Anyone have link for sweden rapper (Einar) murder? Apparently 1 year ago he got kidnapped, but escaped a while ago, claiming it was a PR stunt but the videos the alleged gang took of him didn’t look “fake”.
4 days ago he got killed and the gang who shot him, filmed insulting him, chasing him and shooting him and went close up to his body.

Can you send the video if you have it?

DENOVANLIGAMAN

卐 ꖦ ✙ Absurd Enjoyer ✙ ꖦ 卐
Yeah I'm swedish. And I listen to and make a lot of metal. I watch shows about every weekend. I'm living the life mate. So I don't understand why so many niggers and wannabe Arabs are listening to shit over here nowadays. It's because of the fucking Arabs and niggers who invaded in 2015
But Sweden has some seriously good metal ...
Why those dumbasses listening to rap. Swine.

ChadV3

Lurker
Yeah I'm swedish. And I listen to and make a lot of metal. I watch shows about every weekend. I'm living the life mate. So I don't understand why so many niggers and wannabe Arabs are listening to shit over here nowadays. It's because of the fucking Arabs and niggers who invaded in 2015
Chill tough guy, We love rap in Sweden

Back